OJEE 2018 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of February 2018 by the official authority. The application form can be filled only and only if the candidate is eligible for the examination.
It is the very first step to apply for the exam. The application form must be filled correctly. It is mandatory to submit the OJEE 2018 Application Form before the given deadline otherwise the link will be deactivated by the authority.
Odisha JEE 2018 Online Application Form
The Application can be only filled in online mode hence don’t purchase it from any third party. As information included in the application form will be used throughout the admission process hence it is advised to enter all the information correctly.
It is the must to follow the format which is prescribed by the authority before presenting the actual Online Application Form of OJEE 2017.
OJEE 2018 Application Form Important Dates
The important dates on the OJEE 2018 Application Form have provided below. Take a look at the following details to know well about the important dates of OJEE 2018.
|Release of Application Form||1st week of February 2018|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||March 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||3rd week of April 2018|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling Starts||Last week of June 2018|
OJEE 2018 Application Form Online Applying Steps
As the Odisha JEE 2018 Application Form will be filled online, therefore, it is obligatory to know the procedure so as to fill it correctly. Read the process very patiently as this is the prime step and information once entered in the form cannot be edited in any situation.
- Visit the link the stated in the post.
- Read all the instructions before actually filling the application form.
- Open the application form related link.
- As soon as the link will open, six another links related to the Odisha JEE 2018 Application Form will display namely A, B, C, D, E and F.
A: BAMS and BHMS/ Pharmacy
B: For lateral entry
C: MCA/ MBA/ MCA (LE)
D: PGAT/ M. Arch/ M.Pharm
E: For combinations –
- MBA and MCA
- MBA and PGAT
- MBA and LE – MCA
F: For MAM
- Select the link for which the candidate is filling the Application Form of OJEE 2018.
- Fill the requisite details. Details are:
Name of Applicant
Applying for the course
Year of passing
Board of qualifying exam
Marks in %
Contact info etc
- After entering the information in OJEE Application Form 2018, two buttons will display namely “Next” and “Back”. If the information is correct then click “Next” otherwise “Back”.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and left-hand thumb impression. Also, the candidate also has to upload the declaration document declaring that all the information is correct.
- Pay the registration fee. The amount of fee is Rs 1000 for A, B, C, D and F and Rs 1500 for Category E.
- The fee can be paid via credit/ debit card or e challan via Bank of Baroda/ Canara bank.
- After fee payment, download the confirmation page which will be the Application Form of OJEE 2018 to be sent to the admissions office.
- Keep ONE or TWO hard copies and ONE soft copy of this document SAFE for future use as the proof of form submission.
OJEE 2018 Registration Documents Required
The format must be JPEG as prescribed by the authority for OJEE 2018 Application Form
- Size of photo: 5kb to 99kb
- Size of Signature: 5kb to 50kb
- Size of left-hand thumb impression: 5kb to 50kb
- Signature will be done by only blue/ black ball point pen.
- The signature must be fluent.
- Background of the photo must be white.
- Photo with cap and goggles are not allowed.
OJEE 2018 Application Form Important Points
- The fee will be non – refundable.
- No need to attach documents along with the OJEE 2018 Application Form
- Codes for category and sub-category will be filled correctly.
- Confirmation page must be retained until the end of the admission process.
We hope that all the information given on this page regarding the OJEE 2018 will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get more details on other more institutional examinations.
Best of luck!