OJEE 2017 Admit Card will be available to download from 20th April 2017 to 25th April 2017 from the official website which we will provide here. OJEE 2017 Engineering is extremely prominent examination which is conducted in order to fill the seats which are vacant after the main counselling of JEE Main.
This exam is organised in order to give the admission in the undergraduate courses except for MBBS, BDS, B.Arch and Integrated MSc in the colleges and Universities of Odisha.
The seats are allotted via this exam only and only if the seats remain unfilled after JEE Main counselling. The OJEE 2017 will be conducted by the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee. This is state level examination. Here in this article, you will find the elaborated details of OJEE 2017 admit card presented by Getentrance.
Important Dates for OJEE Admit Card 2017
|Availability of OJEE 2017 Hall Ticket||20th April 2017|
|Last date of OJEE Hall Ticket 2017||25th April 2017 (till 5:00 pm)|
|OJEE 2017 Exam||14th May 2017|
Latest News on OJEE 2017 Admit Card
April 20, 2017 – According to the experts and officials the Admit Cards of OJEE 2017 has got released today. All the candidates can download their OJEE 2017 Admit Cards from the official web page of OJEE.
Procedure Download to OJEE Admit Card 2017
OJEE 2017 Admit Card will be available to download from 20th April 2017 to 25th April 2017. Admit Card or Hall Ticket of OJEE 2017 will be available only in online mode and no hardcopy (printout)will be sent to the candidates. All the candidates who have successfully completed and submitted the online application form are eligible to download OJEE 2017 hall ticket.
The admit will generate for only those candidates who had completed and submitted the application form before the due date which was 26th March 2017(until 5:00 pm), rest who failed to submit the application form within the last date will not be able to generate their OJEE hall ticket 2017.
OJEE 2017 is the entrance test for B. Pharm/ BHMS/ BAMS/ B. Tech (Lateral Entry) / B. Pharm (Lateral Entry) / PGAT for M. Tech / M. Tech (Part Time) / M. Arch and M. Pharm / MCA / MCA (Lateral Entry) / MBA / Integrated MBA (5years) admissions.
How to Download OJEE 2017 Admit Card?
Orissa Joint Entrance Exam 2017 (OJEE) will be conducted in 3 sittings on the exam date i.e 14th May 2017. All the candidates are requested to follow the mentioned below steps in order to download their respective OJEE 2017 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Visit the official website of OJEE
- As per scheduled by the organising authority, you will be able to find and download “OJEE Admit Card 2017” on the official website.
- Click on “Login”
- Enter application number and password
- If you have forgotten your log-in details then can check here how to regain it back in order to log in OJEE 2017 website
- Click “Sign in”
- Save/Download OJEE 2017 Admit card
- Take printout of the admit card/hall ticket (more than 1 copy) for future use
Details provided on OJEE Hall Ticket 2017
The following are the details mentioned on OJEE 2017 Hall Ticket which will issue by the OJEE 2017 committee.
- Candidate’s Full Name
- Roll number of the candidate
- Name of the exam
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Candidate’s gender
- Exam centre name
- Category of the candidate (General/Reserved)
- Time and duration of the examination
Documents to carry for OJEE 2017 Exam
All the candidates appearing for OJEE 2017 must carry the following materials before entering the examination centres.
- Two copies of the OJEE Admit Card.
- Both copies must be signed by the invigilator and one must be retained by the candidate.
- Photo ID proof such as Aadhar Card/PAN card, college id
- A similar photograph which was uploaded by the candidate during filling the application form.
- Black ball pen/Blue ball pen
Highlights of OJEE 2017 Admit Card
- Candidates are requested to download two copies of the OJEE 2017 admit card.
- Invigilator at the exam centre should sign both the copies of the admit card.
- Candidates have to submit 1 copy of the admit card at the examination hall.
- Candidates need to secure and keep the signed copy of admit card till the final admission to the college or the university.
- If the candidate fails to download the admit card before April 25, 2017 (5:00 pm), they must contact the OJEE 2017 committee before April 30, 2017.
- If any information mentioned in the admit card has to be changed, the change can be done by OJEE committee before 30th April 2017.
- Candidates are requested to visit OJEE 2017 committee if they find any error in their respective OJEE 2017 admits card before 30th April 2017.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall if they fail to bring the signed admit card.
- The invigilator will check the admit card to check the authenticity of the candidate.
Note: Contact the Odisha JEE cell for a clarification in case you are unable to print the confirmation page or any correction in the OJEE2017 Admit Card. The address of the Odisha JEE Cell is indicated below:
ODISHA JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION – 2017
JEE CELL, GANDAMUNADA, KHANDAGIRI
DIST- KHURDA, BHUBANESWAR
ODISHA – 751030
Phone: 0674 – 6552455, 6552456, 6552457, 6552458