OJEE 2018 – Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is also known as Odisha JEE 2018. OJEE is a state level examination conducted by the state government for admission into 1styear of degree course of Homeopathy, Ayurveda & MAM and students will also get admission in engineering & technology and 1st year of master courses in MCA, M.Tech, MBA, M.Pharm, etc by lateral entry. Admission for B.Tech course will be done through JEE Main and Admission in MBBS & BDS will be done through NEET examination. Students can check here details about OJEE 2018 exam, including
The OJEE application Form for registration will tentatively available from the 1st week of February 2018. Complete information about OJEE 2018 like Exam Dates, Application form, Eligibility, Syllabus etc are provided below.
OJEE 2018 Exam Date
The following are the Important Dates of OJEE 2018:
|Commencement of Application Form||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date for submitting Application||March 2018|
|Issue of Admit card||3rd week of April 2018|
|Date of Examination||2nd week of May 2018|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling||Last week of June 2018|
OJEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the OJEE Eligibility Criteria 2018 which is provided below:
- Candidate must be resident of Odisha and must have Odisha domicile.
- Must hold 3 years bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognised college/university.
- Minimum 50% marks for general and 45% marks for reserved categories are required in the qualifying examination.
- Students should a resident of Odisha state.
- Qualified 12th or equivalent examination from any recognised board/University.
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 class with Physics & Chemistry subjects.
- Minimum 45% marks for general and 40% marks for reserved categories are required in the qualification examination.
For BAMS & BHMS:
- Qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination from recognised Board/University.
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- Minimum 50% marks for general and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates are required in the qualification examination.
- Applicants Age must be 17 years as on or on 31st December 2018.
OJEE 2018 Registration
- OJEE Registration 2018 will be via online mode through the official website.
- The OJEE application form 2018 will tentatively be available from the first week of February 2018 on the official website.
- Candidates while filling the Application form have to enter their Personal, Educational, Communication & other details.
- Scanned documents and images of Photograph, Signature and left thumb impression are to be uploaded while filling the Application Form.
- Applicants have to submit the filled form and pay the fees for Application form through online or offline mode.
- It is necessary for candidates to take a printout of the filled Application form for further use.
- The fees for OJEE Application form is Rs. 1000/- and for MBA & MCA, MBA & LE-MCA, MBA & PGAT is Rs. 1500/-.
- Payment of fees can be done via Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/ E-challan of SBI (State Bank of India).
OJEE Exam Pattern
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Type of Question||Multiple choices|
|No. of Question||180 questions for B.Pharma & 120 questions for MBA|
|Subject||B.Pharma -Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology|
MBA – Verbal and analytical reasoning, general knowledge, comprehension and computer & business fundamentals.
|Marking Scheme||4 Mark per correct Answer|
|Negative Marking||1 Mark will be deducted for Negative Marking|
OJEE 2018 Syllabus
The OJEE Syllabus 2018 is provided below:
The Syllabus for OJEE 2018 is different for every course. Candidates will have to prepare as per their prescribed Syllabus of the specific course selected. Courses like B.Pharma will have subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology and Syllabus for MBA course includes Verbal & Analytical Reasoning, Comprehension, GK, etc.
Want to score well? You must know the OJEE Syllabus 2018 in detail.
OJEE 2018 Admit Card
- The OJEE Admit Card 2018 will be a gate pass for the candidates to enter into the examination centre.
- Candidates will get their OJEE Admit Card tentatively by the 3rd week of April 2018 from the official website via Online mode.
- Candidates will have to enter their details like Application No, Roll No, etc on the website and then download the Admit Card.
- The Admit Card will contain details like Candidates Roll number, Exam Venue, Time, Date, etc.
- It is necessary for candidates to take a printout of the Admit Card for further use.
- One copy of the Admit Card which is duly signed by the invigilator is to be submitted at the examination hall.
OJEE 2018 Result
The OJEE Result 2018 will tentatively be declared in the 1st week of June 2018. Candidates will have to enter their Roll Number, etc to check the result. After the Results are declared a Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by candidates.
Odisha JEE 2018 Counselling
Do you want to join Odisha JEE Institute then let us check below the OJEE Counselling 2018:
The counselling process will commence after the Merit list is released. The Counselling procedure will be via online mode. Candidates are required to fill their choices of colleges and courses for admission. As per the Candidates Rank, Choices filled and Seat availability, candidates will be allotted seats for admissions. Applicants have to carry all the necessary documents in original along with fees at the time of Admission.
More Information about OJEE Counselling Process and Documents required is given here.
For any doubts or queries regarding OJEE 2018, drop down a comment below.