Oil India Limited, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking calls in applications from Indian nationals for recruitment for the post of Senior Assistant-I, Steno-Typist ‘Trainee’. There are a total of 5 Vacancies at its Corporate Office which is located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The last date for submission of applications is the 20th of July 2016. In this article you would get details about the eligibility criteria, selection process and important dates. Oil India Limited requires manpower in order to run its various activities in the organization that’s why they offer Oil India Limited Recruitment 2016 notifications through which they can select the right candidates for the Oil India Limited Jobs 2016.
|Name of the Post:||Senior Assistant-I, Steno-Typist ‘Trainee’, Grade-VII|
|No of Vacancy:||05|
|Pay Scale:||Rs 16000 – 34000|
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Maximum of 30 years for candidate who belong to the UR category whereas 33 years for candidates who belong to OBC (NCL) category.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Candidates need to be a graduate in any discipline from recognized university.
- Candidates should possess Certificate in English Shorthand Course with at least a minimum speed of 80 words per minute and Computer typing with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute.
- Candidates need to have a 6 months Diploma/Certificate in Computer operation and be fully familiar withMS Office, Excel, Spreadsheet and MS Power Point.
- Candidates also need to posses a Diploma in Secretarial Practice/ Office Management from recognized Institute and have a working experience as a Stenographer.
How to Apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2016
Candidates need to send their typed Applications as given format along with self-attested photocopies of all necessary documents (qualification/ experience/ age/ caste/ category/ etc.) and send the same to Chief Manager (Administration), Oil India Limited, Plot No. 19, Sector – 16A, Noida – 201 301, Uttar Pradesh by Post only.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2016 Selection Procedure
Candidates are selected based on the written test which is conducted for 2 hours and skill test. Candidates would have to secure a minimum of 50% marks at every stage in order to be selected. Candidates would also have to undergo Pre-Medical Examination.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2016 Important Dates:
|The last date for receipt of applications||20/07/2016|