The result of the Odisha Civil Judge Prelims examination 2016 has been released. The candidates who have qualified in the prelims would not be appearing for the mains, which will be conducted on October 23.
The result of Odisha Civil Judge Prelims examination 2016 has been declared. The students those who had appeared for the same are requested to check their respective scores at the official website www.opsc.gov.in. The exam was organized by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) for recruitment to 153 posts of civil judge.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Visit to the official website www.opsc.gov.in
- Click on the homepage, select on OPSC Civil Judge Results 2016
- The name of the student those who are selected will appear on the screen
- You can also download the same or take a printout for future reference
A huge number of students had given the exam. Those who have qualified in the prelims would not be appearing for the mains, which will be organized on October 23.
Steps to check the result:
The candidates whose selection are purely provisional and subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions as per the terms of the official advertisement.
Students those who are eligible are requested to download their admission certificates and instructions to candidates for OJS main examination, 2016 from the authorized website from October 19 onward and produce the same before the centre supervisor for admission to the examination centre.
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is the state agency authorized to conduct the civil services examination for entry-level appointments to the different civil services of Odisha.