Odisha DET 2018 – The Odisha Diploma Entrance Test will be conducted in the month of May 2018 by the Directorate of Technical education and training so as to enroll the aspirants in the offering courses. This exam will be conducted in the English language for the convenience of the students. Around 152 colleges are associated with the Exam of Odisha DET 2018. The shortlisted and selected candidates will get admission in the participating institutes. The exam is state level examination. Those who are interested can apply for this examination as the application procedure and online registration would begin in the month of February 2018 for those who are eligible. You are advised to read the eligibility conditions first and then take a step towards this Odisha DET 2018 Exam.
|Exam Name:||Odisha Diploma Entrance Test|
|Also known as:||Odisha DET|
|Exam level:||State Level|
|Conducting authority:||Directorate of Technical Education and Training|
|Stream:||Engineering Entrance Exam|
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Engineering and technology
- Non – engineering
- film and T.V. courses
- lateral entry in the courses
- Your age should not be less than 16 years.
- You need to pass the class 10th examination with 30% marks for a diploma in the engineering course.
- For diploma in a non – engineering course, you need to pass 12th class in any discipline.
- The procedure will be commenced in the last week of March 2018.
- The fee is as follows:
- The fee can be paid via credit card, net banking, AXIS bank challan and IDBI bank challan.
- The application procedure for the Exam consists of five steps:
- The Odisha DET 2018 will be objective in nature.
- Total 100 questions will be in the final examination.
- 150 minutes will be given to complete the examination.
- Each question in the question paper of Odisha DET 2018 will carry 4 marks.
- The penalty of 1 mark will be applied for each wrong answer.
- The Odisha DET 2018 will be of total 400 marks.
- General category: 20%
- Scheduled tribe: 23%
- Physically challenged: 3%
- NCC: 1%
- Children of servicemen: 2%
- Children of green card holder: 5%
- Schedule caste: 15%
- You can can download the admit card for the Odisha DET 2018 Exam.
- No physical dispatch will be done for the admit card.
- No admit card and wrong admit card are identical hence it is mandatory that the admit card is accurate and contains all the information.
- The result can be checked either on the link given in the post or from the official website.
- Enter the roll number and date of birth and check the result so easily.
- No information of its declaration will be sent to the candidates.
- The declared result will show the following:
Odisha DET 2018 Course offered:
Odisha DET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
To become an eligible candidate for the Odisha DET 2018 Exam, it is obligatory to fulfill all the terms and conditions that are prescribed the official authority. These clauses are set as per the need of the examination.
Odisha DET 2018 Application Form
Fill the application form accurately and submit it on time as the application forms after the last date will be considered as rejected. The application form will be filled in online mode. Read all the details regarding the application form here.
For males (general category): Rs 450
For females (general category): Rs 350
For reserved category: Rs 200
Online form filling
Mark sheet upload
Printout of application form
Check the fee status
Odisha DET 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is decided by the exam conducting authority so as to present the image of the Odisha DET 2018 in the mind of the candidates. The exam pattern is based on the type of examination. it is illustrated here for your convenience.
Odisha DET 2018 – Reservation of seats:
Odisha DET 2018 Admit Card
The admit card is an extremely important document which is imperative to bring in the examination hall. It is expected to be released in the first week of May 2017 only for those candidates whose application forms have already accepted by the authority.
You are advised to be updated with the latest news and announcements regarding the Odisha DET 2018. This can be done by staying in constant touch with this page. This will ensure that they don’t miss out on any important event related to the exam.
Odisha DET 2018 Important Dates
The exact schedule and dates for the Exam of Odisha DET 2018 is not published yet. For the sake of convenience, the tentative dates are mentioned here for so as to the approximate idea of the schedule so that the candidates prepare them as accordingly.
Odisha DET 2018 Exam Dates
|Odisha DET Exam Events||Important dates (Tentative)|
|Online Odisha DET 2018 registration and application form procedure||February 2018 (Week 4)|
|Ending of application procedure||3rd week of April 2018|
|Odisha DET 2018 Admit card release||May 2018 (Week 1)|
|Odisha DET 2018 Test Date||May 2018 (Week 2 or 3)|
|Declaration of the Odisha DET 2018 result||May 2018 (Week 4)|
Odisha DET 2018 Result
Official authority of Odisha DET 2018 Exam will declare the result so as to select you for the counselling procedure. The result will be directly based on the strong analysis of the result deciding factors.
Name of the candidate
Aggregate scores in Odisha DET 2018 Exam
Marks in individual section
Category wise cutoff marks