Odisha 10th Time Table 2019- The Odisha Board has come up with the Odisha 10th Time Table 2019 on 8 February 2019 for all the affiliated students in the 10th standards to the same. The 10th exam will be held from 22 February to 8 March 2019. The board applicants are concerned about the time table as it is essential to appear for the examinations after preparing for all the subjects that are included in the curriculum prescribed. The date sheet not only includes the accurate dates of the examinations but along with it includes the subject names and codes that are essential. Moreover, the students must download the same along with the admit card in which they will find all the important instructions that one needs to know before sitting for an exam. The examinations for 10th standards will be conducted in the month of February/March and after evaluation, the results will be declared by the board in the month of May, tentatively. The timetable is released in the online PDF format, respectively and it needs to be downloaded by the students and preserved as well. The article is motivated towards informing the students about the released Odisha 10th Time Table 2019, the steps to download the time table, and also other information related to the same.
Latest Update: The examination conducting board that is Odisha Board has announced the Odisha 10th Time Table 2019 on 8 February 2019. The students appearing in the exam can check the same on this page.
Odisha 10th Time Table 2019: Released
There are two sittings for the organization of the board examinations. Below are two tables that are given for the reference of the students who are going to appear the 10th board examinations this year. As the original and fresh Odisha 10th Time Table 2019 is out, we have updated you with the same in the table given below.
|Date of Exams||Subject Names|
|22 Feb 2019||First Language: FLO, FLB, FLH, FLU, FLT, FLE (For Alt English)|
|25 Feb 2019||Second Language: SLE (English), SLH (Hindi), SEP Env. & Population Edn. (Only for hearing Impaired Candidates)|
|27 Feb 2019||Third Language: TLH, TLS, TLO, TLP, TLV (Theory)- Time 01 hour Visual Art (Theory) Only for Hearing Impaired Candidates|
|28 Feb 2019||Third Language (Sanskrit)|
|02 March 2019||MTH (Mathematics)|
|06 March 2019||GSC (Science)|
|08 March 2019||SSC (Social Science)|
Odisha 10th Time Table 2019: How to Download?
The process of downloading the online date sheet/ timetable is very easy. Instead of waiting for the offline date sheet that is given by the particular institution, the children are studying in, they should opt for heading towards the online date sheet for reference of commencing with the preparations beforehand. The following step-by-step procedure is surely going to assist you with the downloading of the date sheet.
- Visit the official website of the Odisha board, bseodisha.nic.in
- Select the link that reads, Odisha 10th Time Table 2019
- After you get the result displayed on your screen, download and save the same
- Lastly, take out print-outs of the same for your own future reference
Subjects Included in the Odisha 10th 2019:
- First Language: FLO, FLB, FLE, FLT, FLU, FLH
- Second Language: SLE (English), SLH (Hindi), SEP(Environment & Population Education)
- Third Language: TLH, TLS, TLP, TLV, TLO (Theory)
- MTH (Mathematics)
- TLV (Practical)
- GSC (Science)
- SSC (Social Science)
How to Prepare for Odisha 10th 2019?
The students who appear for the board examinations must make sure that they go through some of the most effective steps to prepare for the 10th board examinations.
- Make sure that you refer to the last year 5 to 10 year question papers. It gives the students the idea of the marking structure, the question paper typology as well as the writing structure of the answers.
- All the students must make sure that they are downloading the time table or date sheet once it has released. It consists of the subject names, codes along the accurate dates of the exams in sequence.
- It is essential for a board applicant to devote maximum hours to the study. All the subjects must be touched before the exams and the gaps in between the examinations must be preserved only for revision purpose.
All the subjects must be read first through the publication that the board of the state education authorities offer and then they can move on to the other references if required after consultation with subject teachers.
About the Odisha Board:
The Odisha board has affiliated numerous schools, both private and public across the state. It was founded in 1953and performs several functions like regulating and conducting 10th and 12th board examinations proposes the syllabus, releases the timetables as well as the syllabus for the students who ought to appear in the board examinations every consecutive year. It has been seen that the students affiliated to this board have excelled with flying colors since the last few years.
- Examination Name: Odisha HSC/10th Class Public Examination
- Examination organizer: Board of Secondary Education, Odisha
- Page Information: Odisha HSC / 10th Time Table 2019
- Time Table Announcement: February 2019