Nitte University All India Pre Medical Entrance Test or NU UGET 2017 is a national level examination that is organized for the individuals seeking admission in MBBS and BDS. This is an undergraduate level examination and is organized by Nitte University. The colleges given to the individuals after Nitte University All India Pre Medical Entrance Test are K.S. Hegde Medical Academy and A.B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences.
MBBS stream has 150 seats while the BDS stream has 100 seats, which are allotted to the individuals after they qualify the exam. The exam is held in the month of May. The test centers of this examination are situated in different cities and the individuals are free to select the city, which is suitable for them. The different exam centers of this examination are New Delhi, Bangalore, Mangalore, Ernakulam, Mumbai and Shillong.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Those of you who have cleared 12th standard or second year of Pre University is eligible to take part in the examination. Qualification that is equivalent to the above listed criterion are also acceptable in the examination. You should have Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the subjects and the weightage of these subjects together should be 50%. English is also the main subject that is required in Nitte University All India Pre Medical Entrance Test.
- The total marks for unreserved category students is 50% and for the reserved category is 40%. The minimum age for taking part in the examination is 17 years. The prime condition that is to be fulfilled by all of you is that you should be a citizen of India.
- If you are opting for online registration then the required documents in this process are passport photographs, PAN card details of parents of guardian, Identity proof, Address proof, 12th standard’s mark sheet and age proof. All these documents have to be scanned before jumping on the registration process.
- You can also choose the offline way to fill their application form. All of you would have to pay the examination fee that is not refundable. The examination fee can be paid through demand draft or by online banking mode. The application fee for the exam is Rs. 1500/-. The demand draft is to be drafted on The Registrar, Nitte University, Deralakatte, Mangaluru- 575018.
- You need to remember the dates of application. Late submissions would not be entertained and the forms would be rejected. You need to send the form by registered speed posts only. You can also hand over the form to the concerned person in the university office. The admit card of the individuals would be dispatched through post. Therefore, you are requested to give your permanent and exact address of residence. Those of you appearing for NUUGET can contact the examination cell of the University in case you do not receive the admit card by post.
The syllabus of the examination would be based on the earlier studied classes. The question paper of the exam would contain 180 multiple-choice questions and there is no negative marking in the exam. The syllabus rights are reserved with the examination authority. After the exam, the results would be declared in June. Before the commencement of examination, there are different steps that are necessary for you. The steps include change of examination center and clarification or objection. The shortlisted individuals who qualify the exam are invited to take part in counseling. The counseling is held in 2 parts and after the final round, the individuals are admitted in the college with their desired streams.
|NU UGET Medical 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Nitte University All India Pre Medical Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||NU UGET|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||Nitte University|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
NU UGET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Those of you who wish to appear in Nitte University All India Pre Medical Entrance Test should pass certain conditions that allow them to take part in the examination. The NU UGET exam eligibility criteria is the first step that decides the ability of the individual. Following are the conditions for the NUGGET:
NU UGET 2017 Application Form
You can apply using the official website of the University which is www.nitte.edu.in. The downloaded form should be filed by you and it has to be submitted in the University. The NU UGET exam application form has following steps that are mandatory for the individuals.
NUUGET Medical 2017 Important Dates
|NUUGET Medical 2017 Important Events||Important Dates|
|Availability of NUUGET Medical 2017 Application form||Last week of February, 2017|
|Last date of filling online application form||3rd week of April, 2017|
|Mock Test will be available from||2nd week of March, 2017|
|Dates for Change of Centre (If required)||3rd week of April, 2017|
|Availability of NUUGET Medical 2017 Admit card||First week of May, 2017|
|NUUGET Medical 2017 Exam Date||2nd week of May, 2017|
|Date of Publication of Answer Key (provisional)||2nd week of May, 2017|
|Last date of receipt of objections/clarifications for answer key||3rd week of May, 2017|
|Date of publication of Answer Key (Final)||Last week of May, 2017|
|Date of announcement of Result||2nd week of June, 2017|
|First Counselling||3rd week of June, 2017|
|Second Counselling||Last week of July, 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates