NTSE West Bengal Admit Card 2019- The NTSE West Bengal Admit Card 2019 is soon to be declared and issued by the West Bengal Board in the August to September month of 2019. The admit card/ hall ticket/ call letter/ permission letter is mandatory on the part of the candidates to carry to the exam hall on the day of the exams (stage 1 and stage 2). Without the admit card no student is allowed to enter or appear in the NTSE. The article guides all the candidates through the various steps through which they can accomplish downloading the NTSE West Bengal Admit Card 2019. Refer to the article to grab an idea on the same and also about the NTSE in brief.
NTSE West Bengal Admit Card 2019: Detailed Information
This table below aims to describe the detailed information about the NTSE West Bengal Admit Card 2019 and other events organized by the board of West Bengal for the knowledge of the candidates aspiring for the NTSE West Bengal 2019.
|NTSE Form 2019 will be available from||August 2018 (Tentative)|
|Mode of Admit Card||Online|
|Minimum qualification to apply for COMEDK||Class X|
|Candidature||Indians candidates and Foreign candidates studying in India|
|Documents required at the time of form-filling||Passport sized photo in school uniform|
|Application fee||Stage I- Fee may vary as per State/UT|
|Stage II- No fee|
|Mode of fee payment||Offline only|
|COMEDK Helpline Number||011-26560464 (Timings 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM only)|
NTSE West Bengal Admit Card 2019: How to Download?
There are certain steps that you can encounter to accomplish the process of downloading the NTSE West Bengal Admit Card 2019. All the candidates appearing in the NTSE West Bengal 2019 can go through the following steps and the whole process becomes completely easy for them.
- Visit the official website of the West Bengal
- Search for the link that reads, NTSE West Bengal Admit Card 2019
- Click on the above link
- The Admit Card appears on your screen
- It contains your personal information
- Download and save the admit card
- Get it printed out according to your future requirement
NTSE West Bengal Admit Card 2019: What it includes?
The admit card being the most important document for all the candidates appearing for the NTSE West Bengal 2019 includes some detailed information about the candidates. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- School name of the candidate
- Date of Birth of the candidate in MM/DD/YY format
- School address of the candidate
- City Name
- Age of the candidate and so on.
NTSE West Bengal 2019: Preparation Tips and Tricks for all the Applicants
Without the proper set of planned tips it becomes difficult for all the applicants to appear in the exam. The same have been provided below in comprehensive steps. Make sure that you refer to the same and make your preparation easier.
- All the applicants ought to go through the eligibility criteria and then the syllabus.
- Candidates should devote almost 4 hours to their NTSE study.
- The concepts of the subjects namely, Science, Math, General Knowledge, Mental Ability, English Language and Social Studies ought to be prepared really well.
- Solving a large number of sample question papers make it easy on the part of the candidates to fetch an idea of the type of questions and their answers as well.
- The candidates should aim to carry on with the regular practice of the Mental Ability and Scholastic Ability Tests so that they do not lag behind the operation of analytical and reasoning abilities and skills.
About NTSE: At a Glance
National Talent Search Examination is the full form of NTSE. It is a scholarship based exam that is organized and conducted in the offline mode for all the students across India to regulate and evaluate their talents. The exam is conducted in two stages that include the MAT (Mental Ability Test) and SAT (Scholastic Ability Test). All the qualities and capabilities like the analytical, reasoning, interpretative and understanding are put into core concern. This academic talent exam is conducted first at the state level by the state education board and the second stage is conducted at the National level by the NCERT (National Council of educational Research and Training). Only the students of the 10th standard are eligible to sit for the examination and collect the scholarship, if they qualify through both the stages, successfully. The educational scholarship starts from 10+2 and lasts till the PhD level, the amounts varying slightly for each hierarchy.
Refer to the above article if you want to gather any kind of information on the NTSE West Bengal Admit Card 2019.