NTSE Punjab Result 2019 – The candidates who will usher their talent and quality into the NTSE Punjab 2019 have great news to grab that their results are out and available online. The State Council of Educational Research and Training has already declared it on March 16, 2018 for stage 1. The stage 1 of the NTSE of the last year was conducted in the 4th November last year. The ones who have qualified through the stage 1 will definitely be moving forward to stage 2. The first stage included the MAT (Mental Ability Test) deriving the analytical and reasoning skills and capabilities of the candidates. And further, the stage 2 derives the understanding and interpretative qualities of the candidates in the SAT (Scholastic Ability Test).
All the candidates are expected to go through the result of the last year NTSE stage 1 online to acknowledge if they have qualified for the next stage. The article here is designed in a specialized prototype which lets you fetch the online results by undergoing some simple step-by-step procedures.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- The Roll Number of the candidates.
- Name of the candidates.
- The School Name of the candidates.
- The City Names of the candidates.
- Marks obtained in the Mental Ability tests by the candidates.
- Marks obtained in the Scholastic Ability tests by the candidates.
- The totality of the marks of both the SAT and MAT of the candidates.
- The total marks obtained in the language test by the candidates.
NTSE Punjab Important Dates 2019
Before appearing in the NTSE scholarship based exam every candidate should acknowledge at least some very essential points about the same. Thus, the below given table elaborates the detailed information about the events and the dates of the NTSE events 2019.
|Names of the NTSE Events||Dates of the Event (Tentative)|
|NTSE 2018 Stage 1||November 5, 2018|
|Result of NTSE Punjab 2018 Stage 1||March 15, 2019|
|Announcement of Punjab NTSE Cutoff 2018||March 2019|
|NTSE 2018 Stage 2 Exam||May 13, 2019|
|Result of NTSE Punjab 2018 Stage 2||August 2019|
NTSE Punjab Result 2019: What are Included?
The basic information that is provided in the NTSE Punjab Result 2019 is as follows:
NTSE Punjab Result 2019: Steps to Download
With the step-by-step procedure given below, it becomes easy for all the candidates to waste no time and start with the download process of the NTSE Punjab Result 2019. If you are able to align with the procedures below, then surely you will be able to fetch the result comprehensively.
- Visit the official website of the Punjab state board or State Council of Education Research and Training.
- Make a quick search for the NTSE Punjab Result 2019 and click on it.
- As soon as the above gets displayed on the screen, fill all the details like the name of the candidate, roll number, date of birth etc as required.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download and save the result.
- Get as many printouts you require for your reference.
Essential Notifications for the Candidates of NTSE Punjab 2019
Every year almost 10lacs students from all the schools (private, public, affiliated, Navodays, Kendriya Vidyalaya, etc) apply and then appear for the NTSE across the state of Punjab. The students first go through the stage 1 which evaluates and regulates the analytical as well as the reasoning skills and abilities of the candidates. Whereas, the stage 2 examination is conducted for the ones who have already qualified through the stage 1. The interpretative ability and understanding skills of the students in the SAT or stage 2 is regulated. On the basis of the NTSE Scholarship exams, around 1000 students come under the educational shield of scholarship. The NTSE scholarship is granted to students of 11th and 12th standards, the UG and PG level students, and also the PhD. Level students, respectively. The amounts of the scholarship definitely differ for each of them though it is an established source of educational support strategy for the ones who are in great need of the same, thus acquiring immense talent.
Good luck to all the students who have qualified through the stage 1 and they are expected to prepare by devoting maximum time to the same so as to overcome the stage 2 as well.