NTSE Punjab Admit Card 2019 – The Punjab Board has already geared up the responsibility of conducting the NTSE 2019 and with it taking the core responsibility of declaring and issuing the NTSE Punjab Admit Card 2019 as well. The admit card is a pass to the examination. It is also called hall ticket/permission letter/ call letter as well. If a candidate does not have an admit card downloaded, he or she cannot get a chance to appear in the NTSE Punjab 2019. The admit card will be available online and the students are expected to follow the steps that are elucidated below in this article and thus, follow the same in order to collect the same and preserve it safely until and unless the exam is over.
All the candidates who have already passed the 9th standard and are studying in 10th standards in the state of Punjab have been declared capable of applying for the NTSE Punjab 2019. No matter which public or private schools (Navodaya Vidyalayas, Kendriya Vidyalayas, recognized/affiliated schools etc.) the candidates belong to, they are allowed to appear for the exam if they have qualified the criteria of being an Indian citizen and 70% scores in the 9th standard for the general and 55 % for the SC/ST and other backward categories as well.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
About NTSE: At a Glance
The NTSE is popularly known as National Talent Search Examination. It is a National level scholarship oriented examination that branched into two stages. Stage 1 is conducted at the state level by the state education board and stage 2 is conducted nationally by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT). It is an offline or pen paper based exam that has nothing to do with online complexities. The candidates are allotted with respective centers that they ought to visit and appear for the examination. The main focus of the NTSE lies in identifying the talents and then nurtures them in a way so as to develop it further.
NTSE Punjab Admit Card 2019: The Stages
There are two stages or tiers that the candidates ought to qualify through in order to get a golden opportunity to reach their goal.
Stage 1 – The stage 1 tests the analytical as well as the reasoning abilities of the candidates. It is the Mental Ability Test which if qualified by the candidates, makes them reach the stage 2.
Stage 2 – The stage 2 tests the interpretative and understanding capabilities of the candidates through the SAT that is, Scholastic Ability Test. If the candidates qualify the first stage, they can easily reach the second stage and further gain the scholarship.
NTSE Punjab Admit Card 2019: The Easy Steps to Download
All the candidates who have an eagerness and enthusiasm in applying and thus, appearing for the NTSE Punjab 2019 should make sure that they first go through the eligibility criteria, apply for the exam by filling up the online application form and when they match up with the same, download the admit by following the step-by-step procedure given below.
- Make a visit to the official website of the Punjab Board or PSEB (Punjab Secondary Educational Board).
- Search for the link that reads, NTSE Punjab Admit Card 2019
- Select the above link and the same appears on the screen of your computer
- Fill all the details like your name, Date of Birth in the MM/DD/YY format.
- Lastly click on the submit button
- Download the admit card and save it in a place where it stays in your remembrance.
- Get a printout of the admit card because you need a hard copy of the same so as to appear on the days of the examination.
“No candidate will be allowed to appear for the NTSE Punjab 2019, if they do not carry the hard copy of their admit card.”
NTSE Punjab 2019: Scholarship Scheme
- Class 11 and Class 12 – Scholarship of Rs. 1250 will be provided to all the students of 11th and 12th
- UG and PG – Scholarship of Rs. 2000 will be provided to all the students of UG and PG.
PhD – The scholarship amount for the PhD level students is decided by the UGC norms, respectively.