NTSE Karnataka Application Form 2019– An application form is known to be one of the most important sources or medium that connects the candidates to the particular exam they want to appear. Similarly, the NTSE Karnataka Application Form 2019 is such an eligible medium that collects all the relevant information about the candidates applying in the examination and also helps them take their first step in appearing for the same in the current year. All the candidates who want to appear in the NTSE Karnataka 2019 for the first and second stage can refer to the following article for gaining access to each and every detail subjected to the same. The NTSE is an all India competitive examination based on providing scholarship schemes for the enhancement of the knowledge of the academically talented students situated across all the state and union territories in the country, respectively. The exam is offline based with two stages, one conducted at the state level by the state education board and the other conducted by the NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training). The main focus of the organizers is to gather the academically talented students of 10th standards and testing their analytical, reasoning, interpretative, understanding and mental skills and abilities through the Mental Ability Test and then the Scholastic Ability Test for the students who qualify through the first stage. The first stage of the NTSE Karnataka 2019 will be conducted in the month of November 2018 and the second stage of the same will be conducted for the qualified students in the month of May 2019, most expectedly. All the students really work hard to garner the best scores and ranks and moreover commence with the process by filling, and downloading the NTSE Karnataka Application Form 2019. All the candidates can refer to the following article in order to gather all the required information about the NTSE in general and NTSE Karnataka Application Form 2019 in particular.
NTSE Karnataka Application Form 2019: Important Facts and Figures
|NTSE Karnataka Application Form 2019 Events||Event Dates (Tentatively)|
|Application commences for stage 1||August 2018|
|Last date of application form stage 1||As provided by States/ UTs|
|NTSE stage 1 for Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Andaman and Nicobar Islands||First week of November 2018|
|Stage 1 exam for all other states||First week of November 2018|
|NTSE Stage 1 Result||January-February, 2019|
|NTSE Stage 2||Second week of May 2019|
|NTSE Stage 2 Result||August 2019|
NTSE Karnataka Application Form 2019: How to Download, Fill and Submit?
There are certain steps that act in favor of the students in order to make a quick access to the NTSE Karnataka 2019 examination, respectively. All the candidates can refer to the following step-by-step procedures to accomplish the process of downloading, filling and submitting the online and offline application process.
- The candidates need to visit the online official website of the Karnataka State Education Board first.
- Then candidates must search for the link that reads NTSE Karnataka Application Form 2019 and clicks on the same so that the same opens up on the screen.
- As soon as the online application form appears, the candidates must fill all the details like the name, school name, and contact details and so on.
- It is the responsibility on the part of the candidates to evaluate through the information or details that they have entered in the application form.
- The students now click on the submit option.
- The application form gets filled and submitted comprehensively.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
And all the important steps for your application form come to the decline.
NTSE Karnataka Application Form 2019: Important Documents to be Attached
The following documents are really essential to be attached with the application form so as to complete the process of the application form, comprehensively.
- Basic personal details (Category, Educational Institution, Address, Contact details, etc.)
- Photograph and Signature
- The application form attested from the Principal
- The application fees confirmed by the state/UT officials
NTSE Karnataka Application Form 2019: Importance of registration and application
The registration and application form is very important on the part of students as it brings them to the limelight of the NTSE 2019. The foremost process after getting qualified from the eligibility criteria is the registration form and application form. The registration process includes the visiting or browsing through the online official website of the state education board and then filling up all the expected details about the candidate applying. There are both online as well as offline application filling process that makes the participation of the candidates in the examination complete.