NTSE APPLICATION FORM 2019 – National Talent Search Examination or popularly known as NTSE 2019 is a written test for students of class 10th. It is a two-level examination where Stage 1 will be conducted by the States or UTs across India and Stage II exam will be conducted at the national level by NCERT (National Council of Educational Research & Training). This year, NTSE 2019 will be conducted at the state level in November 2018 and at the national level in May 2019. Candidates can apply for NTSE Stage 1 2019 for their respective states. You will receive the Application Form for the examination on the official website that you will have to download and fill. The Stage 1 candidates will have to send the Application Fee along with the Application Form. There is no Application Fee to be paid for the Stage 2 exam. The Application Form has to be signed by the Principal before submitting it. The last date for filling NTSE application form 2019 is different for all UTs/ states. Candidates who are studying in class 10th can apply before the last date of application. If you miss the last date to fill the Application Form for any of the two exams then you won’t be able to get yourself registered. The examination for NTSE stage I and stage II will be based on mental ability test, Scholastic Ability test, and Language Ability test. NTSE 2019, at both state level and national level will be conducted in offline mode only.
Candidates can apply for NTSE Stage I 2019 for their respective states. The last date of filling NTSE application form 2019 is different for all UTs/ states. Candidates who are studying in class 10th can apply before the last date of application. The examination for NTSE stage I and stage II will be based on mental ability test, Scholastic Ability test and Language Ability test. NTSE 2019, at both state level and national level will be conducted in offline mode solely.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Application form is available for states and Union Territories on its official websites or through the liaison officer (LOs) appointed in each state.
- It does not matter how you have obtained the admit card, the application form will be submitted in offline mode solely.
- Candidates are needed to remit an application fee for NTSE 2019 along with the application form.
- Candidates need not send any application form to the official address of NCERT.
- Candidates are not required to apply for NTSE Stage 2 examination 2019 as NTSE application 2018 is a one-step application process.
Candidates those who qualify the NTSE 2019 at UT/state level are eligible to appear for national level screening test. The candidates who qualify NTSE 2019 will be awarded with scholarship for till their Ph.D. level studies or post-graduation level studies depending on their stream. The application form of NTSE 2019 will be obtainable separately for each state and Union Territory by August 2018.
Liaison Officers of their respective states are also liable to give NTSE application form 2019 to the candidates. Candidates could either get and post the application form in offline mode or download the application form of NTSE 2019 from the official website in online mode. The NTSE application form 2019 is required to be submitted solely to the state NTSE examination conducting authority. Sending of application form of NTSE 2019 directly to the official address of NCERT would not be entertained by the authorities. Candidates can check here all issues with application form of NTSE 2019 together with application dates, list of state liaison officers, the way to obtain, fill and then submit the application form.
The stage 1 examination of NTSE is conducted at state level by 36 States and UTs of India and the NTSE stage 2 exam is conducted by NCERT at the national level for all stage 1 qualified candidates. Check below vital dates and events of NTSE 2019.
Important Dates Related to NTSE 2019
|Application begins from||August 2018|
|last date of application will be||As provided by States/ UTs|
|For Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Andaman and Nicobar Islands NTSE stage 1 examination date||November, 2018|
|Stage 1 exam for all other states||November, 2018|
|National level NTSE Stage II exam 2019||May, 2019|
Instructions for NTSE Application Form 2019
Steps for NTSE Application Form 2019
Candidates could fill the application form 2019 from the below mentioned procedure –
- Obtain application form – Candidates can download the application form for NTSE 2019 from the official website or can get it from the liaison officer of their respective state.
- Filling up the application – Candidates need to fill up the application form in their own neat and clean handwriting as per the directions issued by NTSE and affix their photograph along with signature at the space provided on the application form.
- Payment of application fee – Candidates need to remit the application fee as specified by the state/UT examination conducting body.
- Submission of NTSE Application Form 2019 –Candidates can choose any medium as per their convenience to send or submit the application form like via speed post/registered post or can submit it at the official address by visiting the liaison office in person.
Students would be required to mark the type of institution amongst Government, Local body, Private Aided and Private Unaided.
TYPE OF SCHOOL / INSTITUTION
GOVERNMENT: These are the institutions which are administered and managed by the State Government /Central Government/ Public sector Undertaking/an Autonomous Organization completely financed by the Government.
LOCAL BODY: These are the institutions which are administered and managed by Panchayati Raj and moreover by local body organizations like Zilla Parishad/ Municipal Corporation/ Municipalities/ Notified Area Committee & Cantonment Board.
PRIVATE AIDED: These institutes are administered and managed by an private organization/an individual and receives aid from the Government.
PRIVATE UNAIDED: Institutes falling under this category are managed and administered by an individual/ a private organization and do not receive any aid from Government.
Advice to Candidates / Principal of school before Filling/ Signing up the Application Form for State Level National Talent Search Examination
- The candidate / Principal of the school should acknowledge the last date for submission of Application Form of NTSE 2019 from the State Liaison Officer (LOs) as soon as the application open to all on official website so that all the details could be easily circulated in the school premises. Application(s) must be submitted by the candidate through post or directly approaching the address before the last date to the concerned District Educational Officer.
- The candidate / Principal shall submit the filled in application along with the Examination fee of Rs.100/- in form of DD drawn in favour of “SECRETARY TO CGE AP HYD” through SBH / SBI only.
- Last Date for remittance of examination fee by the candidates / Head Master or Head Mistress: 31-08-2018 or as prescribed by State Liaison Officer.
- The candidate / Principal shall get confirmed the name of examination centre from the DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER.
- Incomplete/ wrongly filled in application is liable for rejection.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATE
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH categories should enclose a copy of the Caste/Disability certificate along with the application form, Otherwise they will be treated as GENERAL category.
- Make sure that while filling up the NTSE Application Form 2019, Admit Card is not detached from it. Candidates can receive the Admit Cards or Hall tickets at least on week prior to the examination from the District Educational Officer’s office concerned.
- Reach the Examination Centre at least half- an- hour before the commencement of the examination; and occupy the seat which is allotted to your Roll Number.
- Calculator, Mathematical & Physical table, cell phones, etc. are strictly prohibited to carry in the examination hall.
- The examination will be conducted between 10:00 AM and 1.00 PM in November.
- You have to give the examination as follows:
(i) Mental Ability Test (MAT) consisting of 50 compulsory questions for 50 marks.
(ii) Language Comprehensive Test consisting of 40 compulsory questions for 40 marks.
(iii) Aptitude Test comprises of 90 compulsory questions worth 90 marks from eight subjects amongst Physics, History, Biology, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Each question carries 1 (one) mark.
- Write your Roll Number, as given in the Admit Card, on the OMR Answer Sheet and on the cover page of the Question Booklet in the space provided.
- DO NOT write your name in any part of the Question Booklet or the OMR Answer Sheet.
- All questions in the booklets are objective type. For each question FOUR or FIVE possible answers are given but only one is correct. Your task is to find out the correct answer and mark your choice in the OMR Answer Sheet.
- Do follow the instructions mentioned on the OMR sheet while shading the answers in the OMR answer sheet.
- During the Examination, follow the instructions of the Invigilator strictly.
- After submitting the OMR answer sheet to the invigilator candidates are advised to retain their admit card for their future reference.
This is all about NTSE Application Form 2019. Post your further queries in the comment section below to get them sorted by our expert educators.