NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission 2018 – Admission procedure is one of the most hectic processes n a student’s career. Here in this article, you would get complete details about NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission 2018 such as it exam dates, result and application form.
Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh has released the official notification for those who are eligible to appear for entrance test for admission into M.D. (Ayurveda) courses. It’s college is situated in Telangana state tied up to Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Study certificates from 6th class to U.G. Degree
- Study Certificate – B.A.M.S.
- In case you obtained B.A.M.S. or equivalent Degree from outside the State of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, 10 years residence certificate of father/mother / Spouse issued by Competent Authority indicating years of residence and other relevant certificates if any in support of eligibility as per Presidential order.
- All marks memos from 1st B.A.M.S. to final B.A.M.S.
- Scanned Signature.
- Scanned Photo (80 kb in size).
- Experience / Service Certificate.
- Category Certificate if applicable.
- Council Registration Certificate.
- Credit card / Debit card
- Differently abled (PH) certificate if applicable.
- Those who possess BAMS Degree of Dr NTR University of Health Sciences or possess Degree of any other University/Statutory body consisting in the 2nd schedule to the IMCC Act, 1970.
- You need to have finished training as internet/House Officer.
- For an in-service individual, 3 years of regular service would be calculated as on 31-07-2018.
- Those who already admitted and studying MD (Ayurveda) Course would not be allowed to appear for M.D (Ayurveda) Entrance Test unless they discontinue the course by submitting the bond amount and the stipend was taken up to that date before submitting application form and such individuals would submit the discontinuance certificate which is issued by the Head of the Institution along with the application.
- Those who are already possessing a PG Degree in Ayurveda in a subject would not be eligible to appear for Entrance Test for admission into another P.G. Ayurveda Course.
- Sareera Rachana
- Ayurveda Itihas & Sidhantas (Basic Principles)
- Rasatantra & Bhaisajyakalpa
Those of you who are seeking admission in MD (Ayurveda) courses need to fill the online application form from the official website.
NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission 2018 Exam Dates
|Availability of Online Application||Sep to Sep 2018|
|Last date for submission Printout of filled in Application||Oct 2018|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||Oct 2018|
|Date of Entrance Test||Oct 2018|
|Released of Answer key||Oct 2018|
|Last date for submitting objections on key through email||Oct 2018|
|Display of Corrected answers||Oct 2018|
|Releases of Result and display of merit list||Oct 2018|
|Date for Commencement of Counselling||will be notified later|
|Closure of Admissions||Oct 2018|
NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission 2018 Results
The results of NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission 2018 would be released on the official website.
Qualifying Marks –The minimum marks which are needed in order to qualify in the entrance test are as follows:
|40% Marks||SC and ST candidates|
|50% Marks||for all other candidates|
NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission 2018 Application Form
Those of you who are eligible need to appear for Common Entrance Test for admission into M.D. (Ayurveda) courses need to apply online from the official website. You are advised to make sure you meet the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
You need to submit and print the completely filled up application form along with copies of the required certificates attested by the Gazetted officer either by post or physically before the last date to:
Post Graduate Admissions Committee (PG AYUSH),
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P.,
Vijayawada – 520 008.
You need to clearly superscribe on the cover containing application form as “Application for MD (Ayurveda), Entrance Test -2018”.
Document to be submitted
NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission 2018 Exam Pattern
There are a total of 200 questions which would be from the following subjects:
The entrance test would be of objective type with a total of 200 MCQs to be answered in a duration of 3 hours and each question would carry half mark. The question paper would be in Telugu and English.