Table of Content
NSIT M.Tech Admission 2016 – Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, earlier Delhi Institute of Technology (DIT) is one of the principal Governments engineering University in Delhi. It is an autonomous institution which was established by the Delhi Government in 1983.
Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology organizes post graduate admissions known as NSIT M.Tech admissions based on the GATE Scores and aims at checking the skill of the aspirants who desire to pursue a technical education. M.Tech programs are offered separately.
|NSIT M.Tech 2016 Admission Summary|
|Exam Name||Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering|
|Commonly known as||GATE|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||Administered jointly by the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (IISc) and seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)|
|Exam Stream||Engineering Entrance Exam|
NSIT M.Tech Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- You need to have cleared B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in Electronics & Communication/Computer/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering from the University of Delhi or similar from recognized University/ Institutions.
- You need to have cleared the A.M.I.E. (India) Exam with a certificate /Grad. I.E.T.E. (India) AMIE (London) or any other examination in the concerned branch recognized as equal to B.E. degree by the University of Delhi.
- You need to have a valid GATE score.
- Age Limit: at least 21 years old
- For full time sponsored individuals, the experience period would be counted from the date of the B.E result announcement till 31st July. A message from the employer needs to be furnished mentioning that you would be sponsored to get admission; the employer should also indicate that you will not be withdrawn midway till the completion of the course.
- For the Part time M.Tech Program: The educational eligibility is as mentioned above. You need to have a minimum of 1 year full time work experience in a registered firm/company/govt. dept.
One year experience would be counted from the date of declaration of B.E result till the 31st of July. You would need to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from your employers; no scholarship would be available for part time M.Tech program individuals.
NSIT M.Tech Admission 2016 Application Procedure
NSIT M.Tech 2016 Application Form Fee is Rs 1000 and needs to be paid for online at the time of form submission.
- You would have to register on the website nsit.nic.in and fill up the online applications.
- You are also required to upload a scanned photograph along with the signature as per specifications indicated.
- You would have to pay the fees online. After submission of the online application form, you need to create a password. An 8-digit registration number would be generated by system after completion of the application form.
- You would need to submit a copy of application form (submitted online) along with one Passport size photograph and one set of attested copies of certificates and mark as specified on the date of Written Test/Interview
NSIT M.Tech Admission 2016 Selection Procedure
You would be selected on the basis of GATE scores and your performance in the PI (Personal Interview).
|Qualifying Criteria & Maximum Marks|
|Full Time M.Tech. Program||Weight age for GATE Score||80|
|Interview / Viva- Voce||20|
|Full Time Sponsored / Part Time M.Tech Program||Qualifying Examination (Aggregate)||50|
|Test conducted by Institute||30|
- If you are keen on admission for the Full Time M.Tech. Program will have to appear in the Interview / Viva voce;
- Those of you who are desirous for admission in Full Time. Sponsored and Part Time M.Tech. Program would have to appear in both Written Test and Interview / Viva voce;
- If you belong to General and PW categories you need to gain a Minimum score 50% or higher Marks for admission in the Full Time Sponsored / Part Time M.Tech. Program;
- Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology will carry out short listing, selection and admission process strictly in order of merit.
- There will not be any Direct Entry to any level above the first Semester.
If any position remains vacant after the admissions of the GATE applicants, the same will be filled through a written test.
GATE qualified individuals who are selected for full-time M.Tech course would be accepted for AICTE scholarship as per rules/ procedures decided by AICTE at the time of release of a grant fund.
The Sponsored and/or Part-Time individuals would not be eligible to receive scholarship even if they are admitted based on the GATE score
NSIT M.Tech Admission 2016 Important Dates
|NSIT M.Tech Events||Important Dates|
|Availability of NSIT M.Tech Admission 2016 Application forms||20th March 2016|
|Online Application Process Ends||25th April 2016|
|Shortlisted candidates display||May, 2016|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.
Other UG University Level Engineering Entrance Exams 2017
|BSAUEEE 2017||LNMIIT 2017|
|BVP CET 2017||LPU NEST 2017|
|CIPET JEE 2017||NSIT 2017|
|CUSAT CAT 2017||PDPU 2017|
|GEEE 2017||PESSAT 2017|
|IPU CET 2017||RGIPT 2017|
|JMI EEE 2017||SAAT 2017|
|Karunya Entrance Exam (KEE) 2017||SRMJEEE 2017|
|KIITEE 2017||TMISAT 2017|
|KLU EEE 2017||UPESEAT 2017|
|KRLMPCA CET 2017||Thapar B.Tech Admission 2017|