NPTI Faridabad MBA Admission 2016 – Candidates are now onwards allowed to apply for admission to a two years MBA program in power Management which is organized by NPTI (National Power Training Institute) for the year 2016-2018. The last date of getting in the filled up application form is 18th March 2016.
NPTI Faridabad MBA Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- All candidates except sponsored category have to appear in CMAT or MAT or CAT 2015 exam.
- Candidates along with sponsored category need to have gained 60percent marks or its equivalent CGPA in B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc (Engineering) from a recognized university are eligible to apply.
NPTI Faridabad MBA Admission 2016 Important Dates
Final date for getting in filled up application form: 18th March 2016
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Candidates need to apply online.
- Once you finish filling up the application form, candidates need to send the same attached with a demand draft of Rs 1000/- (500/- for SC/ST & Rs 250/- for Haryana SC/ST candidates) to the Principal (Management Studies), National Power Training Institute, NPTI Complex, Sector-33, Faridabad 121003, Haryana. Candidates must make a demand draft in favour of National Power Training Institute payable at Faridabad.
List of short listed candidates gets announced for GD & PI: 22nd March 2016
GD date: 5th April 2016
PI date: 6th April 2016
Short listed candidates list for counseling will be displayed: 18th April 2016