Table of Content
Applying in any college or university doesn’t begin or end with just the college application. Searching and selecting the best college for you includes knowing when to apply and preparing for interviews with admissions officials. Here in this article you would get complete details about Noorul Islam University Ph.D. Admissions 2017 such as its eligibility criteria, important dates and how to apply.
Noorul Islam University has a total of 3 UG (undergraduate) courses and 6 PG (postgraduate) courses in management, engineering and science fields. It also has Ph.D. and M.Phil programs in different disciplines.
Applicants are invited for this years academic session. The following Ph.D. programs are offered by Noorul Islam University:
Full time and Part time Ph.D. Programs
- Ph.D. Degree in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture and Planning
- Ph.D. Degree in Management Studies
- Ph.D. Degree in Science and Humanities
Duration of course
|CATEGORY||MINIMUM DURATION||MAXIMUM DURATION|
|Full Time||3 Years||5 Years|
|Part Time||4 Years||6 Years|
Noorul Islam University Ph.D. Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Applications available from website||01st Jun, 2016|
Noorul Islam University Ph.D. Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
For Ph.D. (Engineering) & Ph.D. (Technology Management)
Those of you who are applying for Ph.D. Degree in Technology/Engineering/Architecture and Planning need to have M.Tech/M.E/M.S or equivalent degree in the relevant branch of Technology/Engineering with at least 60% or equivalent grade from a recognized institute or university.
For Ph.D. (Applied Sciences)
Those of you who are applying for Ph.D. degree in Science and Humanities need to have a M.C.A/M.Sc/M.S/M.A or equivalent degree in the relevant branch of Science and Humanities with at least 60% or equivalent grade from a recognized institute or university.
For Ph.D. (Management Studies)
Those who are applying for Ph.D. degree in Management Studies need to have M.S/MBA or equivalent degree in the Management Studies with at least 60% or equivalent grade from a recognized university or institute.
How to Apply for Noorul Islam University Ph.D. Admission 2017?
Those of you who are interested in Ph.D. programs can apply for the same in the month of June and December of every year.
Get Application form:
- You need to visit the official website and download the application form.
- You can also obtain the application form with the information brochure from Noorul Islam University, Kumaracoil, Thuckalay, Kanyakumari Dist-629180 either in person or by post, on payment of cash or DD (Demand Draft) for Rs 550 which is drawn in favour of the Registrar, Noorul Islam University, Kumaracoil and which is payable at Thuckalay.
Submit Application Form
- Those of you who are obtaining the application forms by post need to be sent, in addition to the above, self-addressed, stamped Rs 35/- envelope (30×15 cm) along with the requisition.
- The completely filled up application forms need to be sent to the address below: –
Noorul Islam University,
Kanyakumari District – 629180