NMIMS NPAT 2017 Exam – The NPAT stands for the National test for Programmes after Twelfth. The NPAT 2017 Exam is conducted by the NMIMS i.e. the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies for the admission of candidates in the undergraduate and postgraduate courses as offered by the SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies in the Mumbai and Shirpur campuses. There are various different courses offered under NPAT 2017. Read all the details regarding the NPAT 2017 Exam below.
|NMIMS NPAT 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name:||National test for Programmes after Twelfth|
|Also known as:||NPAT|
|Exam level:||National Level|
|Conducting authority:||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthpuramu|
NMIMS NPAT 2017 Courses Offered
There are various different courses offered by the NMIMS. These are as follows:
- Tech – MBA (Tech)
- MBA (Pharma Tech)
- Com (Hons.)
- Sc (Finance)
- Sc (Economics)
- Tech-MBA (Tech.) – Agriculture Technology Management
- Tech-MBA – Electrical
NMIMS NPAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are required to follow/satisfy a certain set of rules and conditions that they need to follow in order to be eligible for the exam. These set of rules are decided by the conducting authorities for the Exam of NPAT 2017 and these must be satisfied by the candidates in order to successfully avail the admissions in the colleges involved.
The eligibility criteria are as follows.
- Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination of class 12 or any equivalent including the international IB diploma.
- Candidates who are still awaiting their result of class 12 are also eligible to apply for the NPAT 2017 Exam.
- Candidates who have passed the 12th class qualifying examination through distance program or part-time learning are not eligible to apply for this exam of NPAT 2017.
- Candidates who have passed qualifying examination with compartment are also not eligible to apply.
NMIMS NPAT 2017 Application Form
For applying to the NPAT 2017 Exam, candidates need to fill the application form online. Candidates must submit the completed application form before the due date. Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill the application form.
- Candidates need to register online on the official website.
- Therein, candidates need to find a link leading to the register online button and click on it.
- An application form shall open and candidates need to fill the application form and verify them at the same time.
- Then, candidates must submit the form and proceed to pay the NPAT 2017 fee i.e. of Rs.1800/- by the means ofthe credit card of demand draft as convenient.
- Later on, candidates need to upload their photograph in the jpeg format of the required specifications of size not more than 500 kb.
- Finally, the candidates need to take a print out of the completed application form for future reference.
NMIMS NPAT 2017 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern represents the type of questions asked, the number of questions, the total time duration allowed, and the total marks of the paper. Candidates who are going to take this entrance examination must have a complete knowledge of the exam pattern so as to they start preparing for the exam with a stronger base and strategy. Read the details regarding the exam pattern for the NPAT 2017 Exam below.
- The total marks of the exam paper are 150 marks.
- The total number of questions asked is 150.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- The total time duration of NPAT 2017 Exam is 120 minutes.
- The types of questions asked are objective type questions.
The tabular form of detailed exam pattern is as follows.
|S.No.||Name||Number of questions||Time Duration|
|1.||Proficiency in English Language||50|| |
|2.||Quantitative and Numerical Ability||50|
|3.||Reasoning and General Intelligence||50|
NMIMS NPAT 2017 Admit Card
The admit card shall be made available to the candidates for download on the official website in the month of May 2017. The admit card is seen as a very crucial document that is required to be preserved by the candidate. The admit card is to be presented at the time of NPAT 2017 Exam so that they can be permitted in the exam hall. Candidates must note that they shall not be allowed to enter the exam hall without the possession of an admit card. Candidates must download it from the official website and then get it printed to take it to the exam hall of NPAT 2017 Exam.
NMIMS NPAT 2017 Result
The result for the NPAT 2017 Exam shall be released soon after the completion of the exam. Only the candidates qualifying the exam will be included in the result of the exam. Candidates shall be able to check their result from the official website when it will be uploaded there.