NMAT by GMAC examination to commence by tomorrow, October 6, Check the paper pattern and test centres information.
The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is all set to organize the NMAC by GMAC examination from tomorrow, October 7.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Students must have to appear for computer based examination that automatically gives each students a randomly generated test
NMAT will be an objective type multi-choice test
- There will be no descriptive type questions
- All of you who will secure a good marks in this entrance examination further displayed for Case Discussion (CD) and Personal Interview (PI) round
The NMAT is one of the biggest online tests in India which is organized in a time frame of 3 months, allowing option of 2 retakes to the students.
The exam includes three sections:
Number of questions and time slot:
Language Skills: Students have to answer 32 questions in 22 minutes
Quantitative Skills: There will be 48 questions which the students have to answer in 1 hour
Logical Reasoning: This part would comprise of 38 questions which you would to answer in 40 minutes
The NMAT examination will be held at 32 centres in 23 cities conducted all though India.
North: Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Gurgaon, Noida
West: Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Baroda, Pune
South: Bengaluru, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad
Central: Bhillai, Bhopal, Indore
East: Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Kolkata, Patna, Jamshedpur
List of new examination centres:
|F-TEC Computer Education||Gurgaon|
|Shree Education Services||Baroda|
|Dr. T. M. A. Pai Polytechnic||Manipal|
How to apply:
All of you can apply on the website, www.nmat.org.in
|Late registration||Till October 12|
|Rescheduling dates||July 4 to December 17|
|Date of examination||October 7 to December 20|
|Retake scheduling||October 8 to December 17|
For further information all of you are requested to login to the official website.