NMAT 2015 Application Form – Narsee Monjee management aptitude test is an exam conducted by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) for entrance to admission to a range of MBA programs offered by the institute including MBA Full Time courses of NMIMS Mumbai and PGDM courses of NMIMS Hyderabad and Bengaluru. A candidate can take up to 3 attempts (first attempt plus two retake attempts) for this exam including no shows is he wishes the only other criteria being that there has to be a gap of at least 15 days between two successive attempts. The candidates who have attempted multiple times the best score including total and sectional is considered for shortlisting purposes. The results of each attempt are announced independently approximately 15 days after the test attempt. Clearing this test ensures the candidates bright future and starts his onward journey on the path of success.
I’ll be breaking the application procedure in a step by step format for your benefit.
NMAT 2015 Application Form – Registration
Part 1: Registration Instructions:-
- Visit the NMIMS NMAT official site
- The candidates have to then click on the “Register Now” in the Quick links on the left side of the screen.
- The candidates are then required to enter a valid e-mail ID, Click on “No, I am a new user.” post which New Registration details will open up where the candidate will have to enter their first and last name and choose a password. Then click on the Register and Sign in button below that.
- After that a new window for filling the online application form will open on the screen.
- An authentication email will be sent to the email given by the candidates and the candidates have to verify and validate the given email ids and then only can they proceed with the application process.
- Candidates are then required to fill in the details requested in the online application form pertaining to their personal, educational and work experience details. NMAT 2015 also offers a choice to apply for various courses namely MBA, PGDM and PGDBM. The candidates are required to mention their preferences of courses as per the chosen given programs. Candidates re also advised to fill in the mandatory fields which are marked by (*).
- Candidates are advised to read through the Terms and Conditions carefully and only then click on the I Agree button declaring to accept the same.
- Before submitting the form the candidates will be able to view the complete application form displaying the entered information; they are require to check the entries carefully and then click on Submit because after that they will not be able to edit any field except their educational qualification and work experience.
- After verifying the details the candidates have to click on Submit to complete the registration. After which a screen will open up which will display their unique NMAT 2015 ID.
- Candidates are then required to go through the payment process to pay the applicable exam fee for successful completion of their registration. Candidates can choose of they want to continue with the payment process right now to return later to make the payment.
- If the candidate chooses to pay right now they have to click on the “click here to make payment” link that appears along with the NMAT 2015 ID to proceed to make the payment. The screen will then display all the available payment options.
- The screen will show payment options link on the top:
- Payment at HDFC Bank branch: if the candidate wishes to make cash payment at one of the designated HDFC Bank branches.
- Credit Card: if the candidate chooses to pay via credit card
- Demand Draft: if the candidate wishes to make the transaction via DD.
- If the candidate wishes to make the transaction at a later stage then they are required to re-login with the valid email ID used for creating the NMAT account and complete the transaction by clicking on the “Make Payment” button on the bottom of the screen.
- After the whole registration process is successful the candidate will receive an email with the unique NMAT ID which will be used for all future correspondence with NMIMS University. They can also with the help of the valid email id login and make modifications to the details in their application form until they receive the confirmation of the fee receipt for NMIMS.
- After the acceptance of the application along with the fee by NMIMS candidates will receive an email with their username to log on to pearsonvue.com/nmims and schedule their test on a preferred date and location subject to availability.
- Candidates will need to confirm that they understand the eligibility criteria before submitting their application form as NMIMS will not be responsible for any concerns rising out of qualifications mismatch.
Part 2: Payment Instructions:-
- Candidates have to pay a non-refundable fee as applicable as per the program choice. There are 3 modes of payment available
- Online Payment through Credit Card:
Candidates can pay directly via master or credit card option after clicking on the option and following the instructions
- Cash at HDFC Bank:
Candidates who choose this option have to take the print out of the HDFC Bank Pay-in-Slip consisting of 3 parts, one for candidate and two for bank. The candidate has to pay the applicable fee in cash at the designated HDFC Bank branches. On completing the transaction the bank will return one part of the pay-in-slip which is the receipt for the candidate. The candidates do not have to send the slip to NMIMS.
- Demand Draft:
Candidates who choose to complete the transaction via DD can visit any bank and get a DD issued in favour of SVKM’S NMIMS payable at Mumbai. At the back of the DD candidates have to provide Name, Registration Number, Program(s) selected.
Candidates should the mode of payment as DD in the “Make Payment” tab and click “Submit” after filling the details. A print out of the printout of the payment form is supposed to be signed and sent along with the DD to collection center at:
6708, DLF Phase IV,
Gurgaon – 122 002
Phone: 092130 27791/ 92
NMIMS will not be responsible for any DD lost in dispatch, DDs having incorrect details or incomplete fee.
This completes the NMAT 2015 application process.