The NMAT 2017 Application form will be out from 4th July 2017. Students can register for the NMAT 2017 through this form. The registration will start at 9 am on the official website of NMIMS. The registration will close at 11.59 pm on 3rd October.
Anyone registering after 3rd October has to pay extra some extra penalty fees for the same. (before 14th October).
NMAT 2017 Application Form Fees
- Early registration (4th July-3rd October) – Rs. 1800 + Taxes.
- Late registration (After 3rd Oct till 14th Oct) – Rs. 2000 + Taxes.
- Retake – Rs. 1800 + Taxes.
- Reschedule – Rs. 1000 + Taxes.
- Additional Score Reports (beyond 1st seven) – Rs. 200 + Taxes.
The Candidates can make the payments by:-
- Visa or MasterCard Credit/Debit Card
- Net Banking
- American Express Card
- Diners Card
- Mobile Wallets
For rescheduling, the fees need to be paid by card only.
How to Apply For NMAT 2017 Application Form
- Go to the official website.
- Click on Register Now.
- Click on Register. Enter your name, country, mobile number, email ID and choose a password. After entering all the details, click on Submit.
- After the registration, login credentials will be sent to the registered address of the candidates.
- Candidates have to log in and access the online registration form.
- In the form, fill in the details of all the sections such as personal & contact information, education & work experience, preference of school & program, etc. If you are applying for more than 5 schools/programs, then you have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 200 + applicable taxes (per program or school).
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- On submission of the form, a unique NMAT by GMAC registration number will appear on the screen. Note down the number.
- Pay the fees
- On successful payment, an email will be sent to the applicant’s registered email address with their unique NMAT by GMAC registration number.
- Note down the number for all future correspondence with GMAC.
Pre-Requirements of the Form
- The photo uploaded should be in jpg/png/gif format.
- The size must be less than 1 MB. (latest photo- Not more than 6 months old).
- The background must be white or light colored.
|Registration||From 4th July 2017||Till 3rd October 2017|
|Scheduling||From 4th July 2017||Till 16th October 2017|
|Late Registration||From 4th October 2017||Till 14th October 2017|
|Retake||From 6th October 2017||Till 14th December 2017|
|Rescheduling||From 4th July 2017||Till 15th December 2017|
|Examination||From 5th October 2017||Till 18th December 2017|
|Results||3rd Week of January 2018|