The official announcement regarding Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) PG Admission 2018 is released. Here in this article you would get complete details about Nizam’s Institue of Medical Sciences (NIMS) PG Admission 2018 such as its eligibility criteria, exam dates and other important notifications.
NIMS (Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences) was founded in the year 1887 which was a result of the merger of Hyderabad school and Madarsa-i-Aliya. Nizam’s is the oldest and reputed institution which imparts higher education in South India. Nizams was tied up to Madras University for more than 60 years and after that on 19th February 1947, it was made a constituent college of Osmania University.
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) PG Admission 2018 Important Dates
|Application form availability date||03rd July, 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||16th July, 2018|
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) PG Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- MHM Course- Master of Hospital Management:
The course is conducted for a duration of 2years along with 6 months internship.
- Those of you who desire to seek admission in MHM courses need to possess a degree in any Medical/Non-Medical courses.
- You need to be a minimum of 20 years and should not be more that 30 years in order to be eligible.
- Upper age limit can be relaxed by 3 years for SC/ST candidates. Preference would be given to candidates who possess experience in medical field.
- P.G Diploma Para Medical Courses:
The eligibility criteria of 2 years PG Diploma Para Medical courses are as follows:
Eligibility Criteria: Those of you seeking admission in any courses under P.G diploma full time need to possess a degree of B.Sc. in any science subject or Life Sciences.
- P.G. Diploma Part Time:
The duration of the course is 12 months and the eligibility is as follows:
Eligibility Criteria: Those of you who have cleared bachelor’s degree with Pharmacy, Dentistry, Life Sciences, Medicine with at least 50% marks would be considered eligible for admission in PGDCLR. A candidate who possesses a PG degree or has experience in Clinical Research would be given preference during admissions.
How To Apply for Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) PG Admission 2018?
- Those of you who are interested and eligible can download the MHM and PG Diploma (full time/part time) application form from the official website of the university which is www.nims.edu.in.
- You would need to send the completely filled application form along with a Demand Draft in favor of “Director, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences”. You can also pay this application fee at the cash counter of the institution and submit an application and cash receipt together. The Demand Draft for the MHM courses would be of Rs 1,100/-.
- The Demand Draft for the PG Diploma full-time courses would be of Rs 3000/- which would be in favor of NIMS University Jaipur which is payable at Jaipur and in case the application form needs to be sent by post then the Demand Draft needs to amount to Rs 3200/-.
- The Demand Draft for the Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research (PGDCLR) courses must be of Rs 1000/- in favor of “Director, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences.
- One the candidates have filled the application form and completed the other formalities, they need to send it via post to the following address: Associate Dean, Aptitude Testing, 2nd Floor, Old OPD Block, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad- 500 082.
- The Demand Draft or the NIMS cash receipt needs to have the name of the candidates and the course name that the candidates have applied for.
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) PG Admission 2018 Admission Process
- You would be selected based on the entrance test.
- The result for the entrance test would be displayed on the official website of the institute.
- Those who qualify the entrance exam would be called for the interview/ oral aptitude test.
- All other fees need to be confirmed and paid before the admission.
- You would have to submit the original documents.
- Those candidates in service who are not able to deposit the original certificates at the time of admissions need to submit the Xerox copy of the original documents duly attested by the NIMS controlling authorities.
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) PG Admission 2018 Reservation Criteria
|Games and Sports||1%|
|Children of Ex-Servicemen and Armed Personnel||1%|
|Extra- curricular Activities||1%|
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) PG Admission 2018 Seats
|PGD in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology||4|
|PGD in Cardiovascular Technology||2|
|PGD in Dialysis Technician Training||12|
|PGD in Med. Laboratory Technology||12|
|PGD in Neuro Technology||2|
|PGD in Radiography and Imaging Technology||8|
|PGD in Radiation Therapy Technology||4|
|PGD in Anaesthesia Technology||8|
|PGD in Transfusion Medicine Technology||2|
|PGD in Respiratory Therapy Technology||3|