NITK MBA Admission 2016: National Institute of Technology, Karnataka calls in application for admission to Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) Program for the academic session 2016 – 2017.
NIT Karnataka MBA Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- A bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50 percent marks (or total grade point average (CGPA) of a minimum of 5.5 in the 0-10 scale of grading system) in total taking into account the marks secured in all subjects of all the university examination, held during the entire given period of the degree program.
- In case of SC/ST candidates the given minimum marks shall be 45percent (CGPA of a minimum of 6.0 in the 0-10 scale of grading system).
- CAT – 2015/ GMAT – 2015 score. Admission is done on the basis of the valid marks secured in the CAT 2015/ GMAT 2015, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
NIT Karnataka MBA Admission 2016 Selection Procedure
The selection for MBA program is done separately by the Institute during February and is done on the basis of the eligibility criteria. Weightage (in %) for different criteria are as follows:
CAT Score / GMAT Score: 70%
Group Discussion: 10%
Personal Interview: 10%
Work Experience: 10%
A valid GMAT score as on the last date of application. GMAT scores gained in the 24 months prior to last date of application is also considered.
NIT Karnataka MBA Admission 2016 Application Form:
- The MBA application form can be downloaded from the Institutes official website which is http://www.nitk.ac.in/
- This application form needs to be completely filled and needs to be sent to the following address latest by 1st March 2016 along with a Demand Draft of Rs 600/- (in case of SC/ ST Rs 150/-) drawn in favour of the “Director, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar” payable at State Bank of India, Surathkal / Canara Bank, NITK campus (Canara Bank-DP Code 8517). Assistant Registrar (Academic), National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal Srinivasnagar, Mangalore – 575025, Karnataka.
- Application not having the DD of the required amount will not be taken into consideration. Application which are left incomplete/ defective/ received late are likely to get rejected and no further communication will be entertained on such applications.
NIT Karnataka MBA Admission 2016 Important Dates:
- Availability of NIT Surathkal MBA admission application form: th January 2016.
- Last date for receiving completed NIT Surathkal MBA admission applications: 1st March, 2016.
- Dates & Place for selection process :
- 26th March, 2016: Main Seminar Hall, NITK, Surathkal, Karnataka – 575025
- 9th April, 2016: New Delhi ( Centre of Selection Process will be intimated later)
NIT Karnataka Contact Details:
National Institute of Technology Karnataka,
Surathkal Mangalore – 575 025,
Tel No: 0824 – 2474000
Fax No: 0824 – 2474033