The registration date as well as the exam date for National Institute of Design (NID) entrance exam will be released soon on its official website. All those eligible and interested students are required at the authorized website of the college.
The registration date as well as the exam date for National Institute of Design (NID) entrance exam will be declared soon on the official website. The exam is held in order to offer admission into Bachelor of Design (BDes) as well as Master of Design (MDes) programmes.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- NID DAT consists of 2 sections – part A and part B. The first section of the exam contains objective type questions whereas the second part contains subjective type questions
- The paper will be of total 100 marks and the time given to complete the paper will be 3 hours
- Observation and Perception
- Visual Sense
- Environmental Awareness
- Mental Ability and Communication skills through a range of visual and textual questions
- Design Problem Solving
You will have to clear 3 stages in order to get admission in these courses. After getting shortlisted in the entrance exam, they will then be required to appear for the studio test and interview round. final time, NID Design Aptitude Test (DAT) was held on January 10, 2016 from 10 am to 1 pm.
The National Institute of Design offers BDes and MDes courses at its 3 campuses – NID Ahmedabad, NID Gandhinagar and NID Bengaluru. Total seats on offered in BDes programmes (including reserved categories) at all the NID campuses are 100.
The DAT tests each student’s ability in:
How to apply:
All those eligible and interested students are required to apply at the official website of the college.
NID was set up in 1961 and has been a centre for design education, practice and research since them.