All of you can apply at the National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR)-Pune foe different post graduate courses.
The National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR)-Pune has declared an official notification inviting all those eligible and interested candidates for admission to various post graduate courses for the academic session 2017.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Infrastructure Finance
- Development and Management (IFDM)
- Quantity Surveying and Contract Management (QSCM)
- Management of Family Owned Construction Business (MFOCB)
- Health and Safety and Environment Management (HSEM)
- Project Engineering and Management (PEM)
- Advanced Construction Management (ACM)
- Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure Management (REUIM)
- All the candidates must apply online on the authorized website, http://admission.nicmar.ac.in
- Select on relevant link
- Candidates should fill up all the necessary information in the prescribed format
- Download or take printout of the same for future reference
Those candidates who are eligible for this are requested to apply through prescribed format latest by 12 December.
List of courses offered:
The National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR)-Pune has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates for admission to various post graduate courses for the academic session 2017.
All the eligible candidates are requested to apply through prescribed format latest by December 12.
List of courses offered:
PGP in ACM/PEM/REUIM/IFDM/QSCM: The candidates those who are interested in applying for this course must possess a Bachelor’s degree in engineering in architecture/planning must secured 50% aggregate from a well known university/institute.
For further informations on other programmes, all of you are requested to check the official notification available on the website, http://admission.nicmar.ac.in/onlineadmission/
The candidates who are in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
The candidates will be selected based on the merit list arranged on the basis of score obtained in National Creativity Aptitude Test (NCAT)/Common Admission Test (CAT)/Graduate Aptitude Test (GMAT)/Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) etc.
All of you applying for one course must pay Rs 1900 while for two application form, candidates need to pay Rs 2500.
How to apply:
|Final date of submission of application form||12 December 2016|