Table of Content
NIBM PGDM Admission 2016 – National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM), Pune has let out the notification for admission into its Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM – Banking and Financial Services) for the academic year 2016-2018. National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) was founded in the year 1969 by the Reserve Bank of India. Application forms for PGDM course are available online. Candidates need to visit the official website of NIBM to access the application form.
NIBM PGDM Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates need to have a valid score in CAT 2015/ ATMA 2016/ CMAT 2016 to qualify for the Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview.
- Need to be a graduate with at least 50 percent marks
- Candidates who are currently in their final year of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification are also eligible.
NIBM PGDM Admission 2016 Selection Procedure
- The candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their CAT 2015/ ATMA 2016/ CMAT 2016 scores for written and interview test.
- The short listed candidates may have to give an additional written test if necessary at a later on stage.
- Institutions besides NBIM have no role in the selection procedure or in the conduct of the program.
NIBM PGDM 2016 Application Procedure
Candidates need to visit the website to apply for the NIBM PGDM course. Candidates need to submit the completely filled up application form before the last date. To apply candidates need to follow the given steps:
- You need to fill in the required details and the Centre preference.
- Upload the following:
- Passport size photograph(latest)
- Admit Card of qualifying exam CAT 2015/ CMAT 2016/ ATMA 2016.
- Candidates who are currently in their final year Bachelor degree or waiting for their results, candidates need to upload a certificate from any higher authority(Principal, HOD, Registrar, Director) of the institute stating the candidates status of completion and overall marks.
- Candidates need to enter their Name and Registration Number as in the Admit Card of the qualifying exam.
- Candidates need to pay the fees which can be paid by: Credit Card, Debit Card and Press the submit button.
NIBM PGDM Admission 2016 Important Dates
|Last date for submission of the filled form||10th March 2016
NIBM Contact Details:
National Institute of Bank Management, Pune
NIBM Post Office,
Kondhwe Khurd, Pune-411048