The WBJEE Result of 2019: The result of the West Bengal Joint Entrance (WBJEE) 2019 has been released today (20th of June 2019). The answer keys for the WBJEE 2019 has also been released, it was released on Tuesday (3rd of June 2019). The candidates who had appeared for the examination can check their result on the official website wbjeeb.nic.in.
The exam for admissions for various UG courses in engineering and technology, pharmacy and architecture was conducted on the 26th of May. This exam was held on two shifts the first paper from 11 am to 1 pm and the second paper from 2 to 4 pm.
To check the result, follow the following steps:
- Log on to the official website, nic.in
- On the homepage, click on ” WBJEE 2019 result
- Enter your application number and password in the space provided
- Click on submit
- Result will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take the print out of the same for future use.
The WBJEE exam pattern:-
- The exam had a total of 155 questions
- The WBJEE was of total 200 marks
- Physics: 40 questions
- Chemistry: 40 questions
- Mathematics: 75 questions
About WBJEE: The WBJEE is a state level entrance test for the admissions of the UG level engineering and medical courses in West Bengal. The students who want to appear for the WBJEE 2019 should have passed their 12th class or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics as subjects.