WBJEE 2019 application form has been released by the West Bengal Joint Entrance examination Board (WBJEEB) on its official website on 26 December 2018. The candidates willing to appear in the entrance test in the year 2019 need to fill up and submit the online application form of WBJEE 2019 exam under the deadline. The deadline of submitting the online application form is 22 January 2019. The candidates can fill and submit the online application form on the official website of WBJEEB at wbjeeb.nic.in. In order to fill the application form online, the candidates have to follow a few steps mentioned on this article. After successfully submission of the application form, the applicants will be chance to make correction in the application form if they have made any mistakes in that. Application correction will be done from 23 to 25 January 2019.
The WBJEE is a shirt form of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination that is state level common entrance exam held every year to make opportunity for the students who want to study engineering, technicality, or medical program offered by institutions located in West Bengal state. Till the year 2018, the application process used to be done through both online & offline mode, but, from the year 2019 onward, the application process of WBJEE exam will be done only using online mode. The candidates must know that one candidate is allowed to submit only one application form. In case of a candidates submit multiple applications, all applications submitted by him/her will be rejected. The entrance examination is scheduled to be conducted on 26 May 2019. The WBJEE 2019 admit card is expected to be available online on the official website on 14 May 2019 and the result will be declared on 2 July 2019.
WBJEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before proceeding to fill the online application form of WBJEE 2019 exam, the candidates need to know the eligibility criteria as determined by the conducting authority. As per the eligibility criteria set by WBJEEB, the candidates who are passed class 12 or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects are only eligible to fill in the online application form. The candidates should also have chemistry/ computer science/ biotechnology/ biology/ computer application as compulsory subjects with individual pass marks (in both theory and practical wherever applicable) in all the three subjects. The candidates should have scored at least 45% marks in the compulsory subjects of their qualifying exam. The candidates belonging to reserved category are provided 5% relaxation in the minimum required marks.
Required Documents for WBJEE 2019 Application Form
Before filling the online WBJEE 2019 Application Form, the candidates should carry the following mandatory documents:
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank account
- Bank account details
- Credit/Debit card/ internet banking details
- Valid email id
- Phone number (OTP will be sent on the number)
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature
- Student identity card
- Voter card/Passport number
How to fill WBJEE 2019 Application Form?
As the online application process has been started on 26 December 2018, the candidates must know how to fill & submit the same. In order to fill the online WBJEE 2019 application form, the candidates have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Firstly, you have to visit the official website at wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Step 2: Now, you have to click ion ‘apply’ under new candidates log-in on the homepage of WBJEEB portal. Thereafter, you have to fill the required details in there.
- Step 3: After filling-in required details for registration, go to the homepage and apply under registered candidate’s log-in. You must know that candidate’s name, mothers’ name, father’s name, gender and date of birth must be same as provided in the class12 exam.
- Step 4: After fill the WBJEE application form 2019, you have to upload signature and photograph (as per format of images given there).
- Step 5: After filling the application form, the candidates have to make payment of the application fee using the payment option given there. The application form fee is Rs 500 plus the bank’s service charges as applicable. You must know that the application fee is non-refundable.
After making payment of the application form fee, the candidates have to download confirmation page by clicking on the download option given there.