The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) has declared the WBCHSE HS 12th Result 2019 on 27th May 2019. Class 12th results in West Bengal also searched by the students as Higher Secondary Results and Uccha Madhyamik Results. The students can check their results on the official websites of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education- wbchse.nic.in and wbresults.nic.in.
How to Check WBCHSE HS 12th Result 2019?
- Visit the official website of WBCHSE i.e. wbchse.nic.in or wbresults.nic.in
- Find the link indicating ‘Class 12th Results 2019’ and click on it
- Fill in your roll number and other details in the specified boxes and hit submit.
- The result will start showing on the screen.
- Get a printout of your marks-wise result for further reference.
This time, the WBCHSE has managed to declare the results in the record time of 78 days. Students can also check their result via SMS by typing – (WB12 Roll number and send it to 58888) or (WB12Roll number and send it to 5676750).
Apart from the official websites, the students can check their results on third-party websites like westbengalonline.in, examresults.net, exametc.com, jagranjosh.com, indiaresults.com, school9.com, etc. After 1-2 days of the results, the students can collect their official mark-statement from their respective schools.