NOIDA- The answer key for TET or Teacher Eligibility Test will be published by the authority UPBEB or Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board on November 20. The applicants who have given the written test of TET will be able to download the answer key from the official portal of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board that is upbasiceduboard.gov.in and verify the answers. The examination was held on November 18, 2018 in the state.
ERA or Examination Regulatory Authority was the apex body to organize UPTET exam 2018 in which estimated 17 lakh applicants have given the examination. The examination was held in two sessions, the first shift was organized from 10 am to 12.30 pm and the second shift from 3 pm to 5 pm. The aspirants who wish to get the teaching jobs in government primary schools from classes I to V have appeared in first shift of the exam and those who are willing to get the teaching jobs for classes VI to VIII have given the exam in the second shift.
There are certain steps to get the access of the answer key for UPTET 2018 that the applicants need to follow:
- The candidates are supposed to go to the official web portal of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board that is upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- There will be the link for answer key that the applicants need to tap on.
- Once the login page is displayed, the candidates need to mention the credentials to get the access of the answer key.
- The applicants will then be able to see the answer key on the screen.
- They need to download the answer key and save the same for future use.
UPBEB or Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is all set to publish the TET answer key on November 21 for Paper 1 and Paper 2. According to the sources, the board will accept any kind of objection or queries raised by the candidates regarding the answer key till November 23, 2018. The applicants who have given the exam will be able to see more information pertaining to UPTET 2018 by visiting upbasiceduboard.gov.in, the official portal of UP Education Board.