NOIDA: Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai, the conducting body of TISSNET 2019, is going to wind up the TISSNET Application Form Submission 2019 today i.e. 10th December 2019. However, the applicants who want to apply offline will get 2 more days. It means that their duly filled application form should reach the TISS office by 12th December 2018.
The applicant, who are yet to fill the TISSNET 2019 application form, have only one day i.e. today to fill it online and submit through the official website of TISS.
Things to keep in mind while filling TISSNET 2019 application form:
- First of all, the applicants need to know whether they are eligible for TISS PG Programs or not before going ahead with TISSNET 2019 registration.
- The documents such as scanned images of signature & photograph and soft copy category testimonials (if applicable) should be kept ready while filling the registration form.
- Candidates should also confirm that the email ID and mobile number they are providing while registering for TISSNET 2019 are active.
How to apply for TISSNET 2019?
After getting done with TISSNET 2019 registration, the candidates will receive their login credentials (ID & password) on their mobile number as well as email ID. The next step is to feed the TISS National Entrance Test application form with the required information. Procedure is as below:
- Go to the official website of TISS and click the link “TISSNET Application Form”.
- Now the applicants need to login using their registered ID & password.
- Fill the details in the specified boxes of TISSNET 2019 application form.
- Upload all your relevant documents including signature, photograph, and category certificate.
- Pay the applicable fee as per the number of courses applied for.
- Check all the details once again and hit the ‘Submit’ button.
- Download the acknowledgement copy and preserve it until the admit card is received.
TISSNET 2019 Application Fee
The TISSNET 2019 application fee of 1 course for general and OBC-NCL/SC/ST Category is Rs 1030 and Rs 260 respectively. If the applicants want to apply for 2 courses, then they need to pay Rs 2060 if they fall in general category and fee of 2 courses for reserved categories is Rs 520. TISS also allows the candidates to apply for 3 courses wherein candidates from general category need to pay Rs 3090 and reserved candidates can apply for 3 courses by paying Rs 780.
This is all about TISSNET 2019 updates till now. Stay tuned to GetEntrance News to catch all the updates in no time.
Click Here for Registration of TISSNET 2019