Noida – Staff Selection Commission has announced the date of SSC MTS 2019 exam on its website. The exam is scheduled to be held between August 2, 2019 and September 6, 2019 and the application form will be made available from April 22, 2019 on the official website of SSC. The candidates who are willing to appear in the exam must know the important dates and other details of SSC MTS recruitment 2019. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will be the official body to hold the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Exam 2019 in Computer Based Mode for various recruitment posts.
SSC MTS 2019 Exam dates
The conducting board has announced the dates of SSC MTS 2019 exam which we have mentioned below:
- The application form will be made from April 22, 2019.
- The candidates can submit the application form latest by May 22, 2019.
- The date of releasing the admit card is yet to be announced.
- SSC MTS 2019 Paper-I exam will be held from August 2 to September 6, 2019.
- SSC MTS 2019 Paper-II exam will be held on November 22, 2019.
The dates mentioned above are taken from a notice published on Employment News. The short notice on SSC MTS recruitment has also said a detailed notification will be released on April 22.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC MTS 2019 Exam
To be considered eligible for SSC MTS 2019 Exam, the candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- The candidates should have the minimum education qualification criteria is Matriculation or equivalent Examinations, passed from a recognized Board or a University across the country.
- For age limit and other related information, candidates may refer to detailed notice of examination to be uploaded on the website of the Commission, ssc.nic.in.
SSC MTS Exam pattern 2019
The candidates appearing in the exam must know the exam pattern so that they can prepare in a particular way and perform well in the exam. We have provided the exam pattern details below:
- Paper 1 will be objective in nature and it will have 300 questions to be answered in 2 hours duration
- Paper 2 will be subjective in nature
- Candidates will be required to write a short essay or letter
- This paper will carry 50 marks
- Time duration allotted for paper II is 30 minutes
SSC MTS Selection procedure 2019
The candidates will be selected for SSC MTS posts on the basis of their performance in both SSC MTS 2019 exams. The SSC is mandated to make recruitment to Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted) posts and Group ‘C’ of (non-technical) posts under Government of India and their attached and subordinate offices.