The registration process for SNAP 2018 is closing today i.e. on 26th November 2018 which was started from 28th of August 2018 by the examination conducting authority, SIU. Therefore, the candidates who have not applied yet for it must fill the application form before the deadline and submit the same, for appearing in the entrance test of SNAP 2018 to be conducted on 16th December 2018. Further, candidates on clearing the SNAP 2018 exam can easily get admission in the participating institutes that accept the score of SNAP for 23 MBA programs.
Procedure to infill SNAP 2018 Application Form
Candidates to fill up the application form have to make a visit to the official website i.e. snaptest.org. Furthermore, complete the registration process first by entering the basic details asked therein such as name, valid mobile number, email address etc. Post completion of this process, candidates will receive the login credentials which will be further used for filling up the application form. Moreover, while filling the application form for SNAP 2018, candidates have to provide the personal, academic, and work experience details. And lastly, remit the application fee in either online or offline mode. However, above all, candidates before filling the form ought to go through the eligibility criteria to ensure whether they fulfill the requirements set up by the examination conducting authority.
SNAP 2018 Application Fee
Along with the application form of SNAP 2018, candidates have to pay the application form of Rs. 1750/- in either online or offline mode. Moreover, candidates can also pay the institute fees of Rs 1000/- per program per institute. For submitting the application form in online mode, candidates can use their credit card, debit card or net banking whereas, for offline payment, submit through the Demand Draft (DD) and send it to Symbiosis Test Secretariat. However, it is important for the candidates to make sure that the demand draft of the application fee must reach the address by 5:00 pm on 26th November 2018.
Guidelines to be followed while filling the SNAP 2018 Application Form
- Before filling the application form, check the eligibility criteria thoroughly.
- Secondly, use the desktop or computer with good internet or Wifi connection in order to avoid any kind of interruption that generally takes place.
- Gather all the significant details containing the personal, educational and work experience details.
- Keep the details of credit card, debit card or net banking handy for making the payment of SNAP 2018 application fee.
- Upload the scanned and colored passport size photograph and signature in prescribed format i.e. in jpeg/jpg/gif format with the size of 10-100 KB.
- Lastly, check all the details entered and click on the “Submit” button for the final submission of the application form.
Click Here for SNAP 2018 Registration
About SNAP 2018
SNAP, an abbreviation for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is a national level entrance test which is conducted every year by the Symbiosis International University (SIU) to offer admission in 15 participating institutes for postgraduate management programs. The entrance test of SNAP 2018 will be conducted on 16th December 2018 in online mode. Now, the candidates who will be appearing in SNAP 2018 exam must go through the information provided here and prepare accordingly to easily qualify for the same.