Noida – The online mode application process for NTPC Recruitment 2019 has been postponed by Railway Recruitment Board, a new schedule has been announced on the official website of RRB. As per the new schedule, the application process will begin on March 1, 2019. The Railway Recruitment Board , also known as RRB, has postponed the online applications starting date for the recruitment in NTPC or non-technical popular categories, ministerial and isolated categories, paramedical staff, and level 1 post.
Earlier, the RRB was about to start the online mode application process from February 28, 2019. The candidates seeking NTPC job need to wait only one more day to start filling the online application form of the same. As per reports, the board has postponed the application date to avoid technical glitch due to heavy traffic on the website as RRB can declare the group D exam results today, on February 28, 2019.
NTPC Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
As per revised schedule, the following are the important dates:
- RRB NTPC posts application start date: March 1, 2019
- RRB para Medical Staff posts application start date: March 4, 2019
- RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories posts application start date: March 8, 2019
- RRB Level-1 posts application start date: March 12, 2019
Posts offered through RRB NTPC 2019
Through NTPC recruitment 2019, the candidates can apply for the following posts:
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist,
- Commercial Apprentice,
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk,
- Goods Guard,
- Junior Account Assistant cum Typist,
- Junior Clerk cum Typist,
- Senior Clerk cum Typist,
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk,
- Traffic Assistant,
- Trains Clerk,
- Station Master and many more
Posts available under RRB Para-Medical Staff include
The posts are available under RRB Para-Medical Staff are as follows:
- Chief Law Assistant
- ECG Technician
- Health and Malaria Inspector
- Lab Assistant
- Lab Superintendent
- Posts available under RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories include
- Staff Nurse
- Junior Translator (Hindi) etc.
1,00,000 available RRB Level-1 posts include–Track Maintainer Grade IV, Helper/Assistant in various technical departments, Assistant Pointsman, level-1 posts in other departments. The number of vacancies open in the recruitment drive is similar on a scale with the recruitment drive of last year. More than 62,000 vacancies were advertised each for RRB Group C and RRB Group D posts. More than 13,000 vacancies were advertised for Junior Engineer posts.