The Punjab School Education Board, also known as, PSEB has declared the result for the Punjab Board class 12 exam today at 11: 30 am. The board has declared the result on its official website at pseb.ac.in. The students who have appeared in any streams of the class 12 exams can check the result now by providing the required details on the official website or the partner website, indiaresult.com. Ludhiana boy Sarvjot Singh tops in the exam with 98.89% Marks. Like past year’s, this year too, girls outshone boys as the pass percentage for female students was recorded at 90.86 and pass percentage for boys stood at 82.83 per cent.
This year, Punjab Board PSEB 12th exam was held from March 1 to March 27, 2019. After declaration of result, the pass percentage is recorded at 86.41 per cent. Ludhiana resident Sarvjot Singh, Muktsar sahib’s Aman and Muskaan Kaur from Nakodar in Jalandhar jointly secured the first place with 98.89 per cent scoring 445/450 in the Punjab Board class 12 exams. Loveleen Verma from Ludhiana stood second with 444 marks out of 450, that is, 98.67 per cent marks. The third rank was secured by two students, Nazia Kamboj from Fazilka and Muskan from Ludhiana; both scored 443 out of 450 and a 98.44 per cent score.
Punjab Board PSEB 12th Result 2019: Know How to Check Result
As the Punjab School Education Board has declared the result of all streams of class 12th exam today, the next step must be checking the same on the official website. The students who were part of PSEB class 12th exam need to follow the below mentioned steps while checking the result
- Step 1: Firstly, visit the official website at pseb.ac.in or visit indiaresult.com.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link ‘results’.
- Step 3: Now, you will be redirected to a new page
- Step 4: Log-in using roll number
- Step 5: Result will appear
PSEB 12th Result 2019: Information Mentioned Over Score Card
The students of 12th standard who have appeared in the PSEB class 12th exam exam and checking the result of the same must check all the information mentioned below on the score card.
- Name of the Student
- Hall Ticket Number of the Student
- Division Derived by the student
- Subject Code/Name of the Candidate/Student
- Grand Total of Best of Five Subjects Got by the student
- Subject Marks, Points, Grade, Flag Obtained by the student
- Result (Pass/Fail) Obtained by the student
Last year the result was declared on April 23, 2019 and total 69.97 per cent students passed the exam. To pass Punjab Board class 12 exams, students need to secure 33 per cent marks in each subject as well as aggregate.