NOIDA – NEET Admit Card 2019, for the exam which is to be conducted on 5th May 2019 under the flagship of National Testing Agency (NTA), is to be released today. NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Under Graduate (NEET UG) is organized to process admission of the medical students in MBBS and BDS courses offered by the medical colleges and institutions affiliated to MCI. Apart from NEET UG, only AIIMS and JIPMER are the national level entrance exams for students seeking future in medical in India.
How to Download NEET UG Admit Card 2019?
- Visit the official website of NEET UG 2019 at www.ntaneet.nic.in
- Find and hit the link given for downloading the admit card
- Dialog box will ask you to login with your credentials. The credentials will be the same the candidates must have produced while registering for NEET UG 2019.
- Download admit card and also collect the print out of the same.
NEET UG Admit Card carries some of the important information. Hence, the candidates need to check if the provided information is correct or not. The information it will comprise of is:
- Roll number of the candidates
- Name of the candidates
- Father’s name of the candidates
- Category (Gen/ SC/ ST/ others)
- Photograph of the candidate
- Date of Birth
Important Information about NEET UG 2019
Once a candidate successfully downloads the NEET UG Admit Card 2019 from the official website, they also receive the NEET UG Admit Card on their registered email IDs in PDF format.
If any candidate finds any wrong information published on their admit card, they should immediately get in touch with the concerned person to get it rectified.
Also, the candidates are advised to read the exam instructions carefully, printed on the admit card. Adhering with the exam instructions is mandatory to keep your candidature valid for NEET UG 2019.