The online mode application process for JEE Main 2020 exam to be held in January month is going to end today that is on Thursday, October 10, 2019. The candidates who are willing to appear in the exam and still have not submitted the online application form need to submit the same on NTA’s official website for JEE Main at jeemain.nta.nic.in. The online mode application process was started on September 3, 2020.
The first session of JEE Main examination is scheduled to be conducted from January 6 to 11, 2020. The second examination will be held from April 3 to 9, 2020, the online registration form for April session exam will be submitted from February 7 to March 7.
JEE Mains 2020: Eligibility criteria
Before filling the application form of JEE Main 2020 exam, the candidates need to know the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the exam conducting authority. The candidates with score of at least 75 per cent in class 12 board exams or a place among the top 20 percentile of the boards is required to be eligible for JEE Main. For candidates of the SC and ST categories, this has been lowered to 65 per cent.
JEE Main Application Form 2020: How to fill
In order to fill the JEE Main 2020 application form, the candidates are required to follow the steps mentioned below:
- STEP 1: Registration Process
- STEP 2: Filling JEE Main 2020 Application Form
- STEP 3: Mobile Number & Email ID Verification
- STEP 4: Uploading Documents
- STEP 5: Making Payment of JEE Main 2020 Exam Fee
- STEP 6: Booking JEE Main 2020 Exam Slot
On successfully completion of the above mentioned steps, the candidates can finally submit the application form.
JEE Main Application Form 2020: Documents needed
To fill and submit the online application form of JEE Main 2020 exam successfully, the candidates are required to upload the following document while filling the application form:
- Class 10 and class 12 mark sheet
- Copy of passport-sized photograph with date and signature
- Date of birth as mentioned on class 10 certificate
- Education qualification certificates.
- EWS, PWD, SC/ST or another reservation certificate, if applicable
Scanned copy of signature to upload