NOIDA: The Council of Architecture has released the NATA Notification 2019 wherein the important dates for all the events have been announced. The deadline for the registration and NATA application form submission is 11th March 2019. According to the notification, the NATA registration will start from 24th January 2019. The exam will be conducted in two rounds- 14th April and 7th July 2019.
NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture, which is a national level test performed to measure the aptitude level of the candidates and their readiness to join the UG level architecture courses. This test is mainly performed to assess the observation & drawing skills, sense of proportion, creative thinking ability, and aesthetic sensitivity of the candidates.
NATA Important Dates 2019
|1.||NATA Notification release||21st January 2019|
|2.||Registration and application form release||24th January 2019|
|3.||Registration deadline||12th June 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|4.||Uploading the image||15th June 2019|
|5.||Application fee submission last date||15th June 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|6.||Last date to take the printout of the confirmation page||17th June 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|7.||Application form correction window||15th June (From 10: 30 AM) to 17th June (Till 11:59 PM)|
|8.||Admit card availability from||24th June 2019|
|9.||Exam date & time||7th July 2019 (10 AM- 1:15 PM)|
|10.||Result declaration||21st July 2019|
The initial step is to register for NATA 2019 and the candidates need to follow the below steps to apply online.
- Visit the official website of NATA at nata.in
- Now find and click on the link saying ‘online registration for NATA 2019’
- Feed the registration box with the required information in the specified boxes.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button.
Note: Once after registering and filling the application form, the candidates need to take the printout of the acknowledgement page that their application form has been submitted successfully.
NATA Application Fee 2019
- There is a flat application fee of Rs 1800 for one test for all, irrespective of gender or the number of attempts. This application fee includes the charges levied by the bank.
- If a candidate is willing to register for Test 1 as well as Test 2, then they need to pay the application fee of Rs 3500.
- There is a concession for SC/ ST candidates. They need to pay Rs 1500 for either of the first and second tests. To appear in both the tests, they need to pay Rs 2800.
- The candidates, who want to appear at a NATA test centre outside the Indian Territory, need to pay Rs 10,000 for a single test and Rs 18,000 to take up both the test.
- The application fee can be paid online using the net banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/
NATA Eligibility 2019: In a Quick Glimpse
The candidates, who are interested to take up NATA 2019, need to be 10+2 qualified with 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and their total aggregate should also be 50%. However, the students appearing in 12th class in the current year can also participate in NATA 2019. But, they need to meet the NATA eligibility criteria once their result is announced.
NATA 2019: Reservation Policy
NATA 2019 is undoubtedly the largest entrance exam for admission in B.Arch program. Only the conducting body decides the reservation policy of this exam; no other interferences or recommendations are approved.
Stay tuned to GetEntrance news to catch all the updates about NATA 2019.