NOIDA: The Council of Architecture has made the NATA Application Form 2019 live on their official website i.e. nata.in from 24th January 2019. All the applicants can register and submit the application form of NATA 2019 till 11th March 2019.
NATA exam 2019 is scheduled to be held in two rounds- 14th April and 7th July 2019. The students interested in taking admission in UG level architecture course will appear in this national-level test i.e. National Aptitude Test in Architecture aka NATA. The main purpose of this architecture entrance exam is to measure the sense of proportion, observation & drawing skills, aesthetic sensitivity of the candidates.
NATA Eligibility 2019
The candidates, who have qualified their 10+2 with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as well as 50% overall aggregate, are eligible to take up NATA 2019. Moreover, the students appearing in 10+2 can also go for NATA registration 2019; provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria once the NATA result 2019 is announced.
How to Register and Fill Application Form of NATA 2019:
- Go to the official website i.e. nata.in
- Find the link to go to the registration page and hit ‘Click here to Register’
- A page will open with link to registration form, brochure download, and FAQs
- Hit the ‘Click Here’ under the Registration Form
A form will open wherein you need to provide the information like
- Name of the Candidate (In Block Letters)
- Date of Birth
- Mobile No
- Email ID
- Confirm Password
Now you need to choose the security question and give the answer to submit your registration form. After being done with the registration, you will navigate to application form where you need to provide your academic details, correspondence & permanent address, upload your photo & signature, details of your parents, and other information in the specified boxes. The final step is to pay the application fee, which is payable online through debit card, credit card, or net banking.
NATA 2019 Application Fee
- For one test, the candidates need to pay Rs 1800 (inclusive of all taxes). There is no gender-based or number of attempts based relaxation on this fee.
- The candidates planning to appear for both Test 1 and Test 2 need to pay an application fee of Rs 3500.
- Only the SC/ ST candidates will be given concession and they need to pay Rs 1500 and Rs 2800 for single and both the tests respectively.
- The candidates, who will appear at a test centre outside the Indian Territory, have to submit Rs 10,000 for a single test and Rs 18,000 for both the tests.
NATA Important Dates 2019
The candidates can mark the following dates in their calendar for all the important events of NATA 2019.
|1.||NATA Notification was announced on||21st January 2019|
|2.||Registration and application form issue||24th January 2019|
|3.||Last date of registration||12th June 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|4.||Image upload||15th June 2019|
|5.||Last date for Application fee deposit||15th June 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|6.||Last date to collect printout of the confirmation page||17th June 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|7.||Date of Application form correction window opening||15th June (From 10: 30 AM) to 17th June (Till 11:59 PM)|
|8.||Admit card release date||24th June 2019|
|9.||Exam date & time||7th July 2019 (10 AM- 1:15 PM)|
|10.||Result announcement||21st July 2019|
Stay tuned to GetEntrance news to catch all the updates about NATA 2019.