The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) has declared the Maharashtra Board HSC 12th Result 2019 on 28th May 2019 at 11 am. The students can check their results online on the official website of MSBSHSE from 1 pm onwards.
Students need to visit either of maharashtraeducation.com, mahresult.nic.in, or mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in- the official websites of the board.
How to Check Maharashtra Board HSC 12th Result 2019?
- Go to the official website of the board by searching maharashtraeducation.com, mahresult.nic.in, or mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in on any browser.
- On the homepage, find the link that read ‘Maharashtra Board HSC 12th Result 2019’ or something similar and click on it.
- A box will appear wherein you need to enter your registration number, roll number, and other general details (if asked).
- After filling in your details, click on the submit button and your result will appear on the screen.
- Download the result in PDF format and take the printout of the same for further reference.
According to the doctrine of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, a candidate will be declared passed in Maharashtra Board HSC 12th Result 2019, if he/she scores a total aggregate 35 per cent marks in addition to scoring a minimum of 20 per cent marks in theory exam.
This year 14 lakh+ registrations were recorded for HSC examinations. Over 40,000 teachers were appointed by the board as exam invigilators to ensure the fair practice of examinations. The instances of cheating were curbed down to a remarkable extent due to safety measures adopted by the board. Imposing 144 act, exams under the surveillance of CCTV cameras, an adequate number of exam invigilators, etc. were some of the steps taken by the board this year.