The Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad is ranked 7th in ‘The Best International MBAs: One-Year Programs’ ranking released by Forbes. The Hyderabad based management institute is also the top-ranked B-school in Asia.
This is the first time, ISB Hyderabad took part in the rankings. A release from the B-school said the Forbes Best Business Schools rankings are announced every two years and schools are ranked solely on their ‘5-year MBA gain’. It represents the net cumulative amount the typical alumni would have earned after five years by getting their MBA versus staying in their pre-MBA career. The five-year gain of ISB stood at $90,500.
The survey of alumni indicates that a degree at a leading business school is still incredibly valuable and pays for itself in roughly four years. Graduates from the class of 2014 at the top 25 US programs increased their earnings from $73,000 on average before school to $193,000 last year. Earnings have increased 10 per cent annually since graduation, as per Forbes.
International MBAs, one-year programs: Top colleges
International Institute for Management Development, Switzerland topped the Forbes rankings followed by INSEAD and Judge Business School, University of Cambridge. The list of top 10 The Best International MBAs: One-Year Programs is given below:
- Rank 1: International Institute for Management Development, Switzerland
- Rank 2: INSEAD
- Rank 3: Judge Business School, University of Cambridge
- Rank 4: SDA Bocconi School of Management
- Rank 5: Said Business School, University of Oxford
- Rank 6: IE Business School
- Rank 7: India School of Business, Hyderabad
- Rank 8: Warwick Business School
- Rank 9: Manheim Business School
- Rank 10: European School of Management and Technology, Berlin.