NOIDA- Indian Navy has announced the posts for Apprenticeship Training programme at the Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam. The training of the course will be held for the time duration of one year and two years. The applicants who are willing to apply for the post can go to the website at apprenticeship.gov.in and complete the procedure of application on or before December 05, 2018.
Important dates related to Indian Navy Apprentices Posts
- End date of Application: December 05, 2018
- Deadline to submit the filled application form: December 12, 2018
- Date of Written Examination for all Trades at DAS DAS (Vzg): January 31, 2019
- Announcement of written exam results at DAS (Vzg): February 01, 2019
Details related to Indian Navy Apprentices Posts Vacancy
For One Year Training Programme
- Electrician: 30 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 25 Posts
- Electroplater: 03 Posts
- Fitter: 22 Posts
- Machinist: 25 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM): 06 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 08 Posts
- Painter (General): 14 Posts
- R & A/C Mechanic: 17 Posts
- Pattern Maker: 03 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 20 Posts
- Foundryman: 06 Posts
- Carpenter: 30 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 28 Posts
- Forger & Heat Treater (FHT): 03 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel): 20 Posts
For Two Years Training Programme
- Pipe Fitter: 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Apprentices Posts
The applicants should have cleared SSC or Matric or Std X with at least 50% in aggregate and ITI (NCVT) in relevant trades with at least 65% marks in aggregate.
Selection procedure for Indian Navy Apprentices Posts
The applicants who meet the eligibility criteria as specified by the authority will be given the call letter for written examination. The merit list will be seen and the applicants will be invited for the round of interview on the grounds of their merit in the written examination. The interview will be done as per various reservation categories and trades. The basis of the interview will be to assess the technical skills of the applicants in respective trade. Those candidates who clear the interview round will be given the opportunity to go through the medical examination.
The training programme will start from April 1, 2019. Note that there will not be the facility of hostels for the candidates and thus they need to arrange for their accomodation. The completely filled application forms are supposed to be sent to The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530 014, Andhra Pradesh before the last date that is December 12, 2018. Visit the website apprenticeship.gov.in for further information.