Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released a notification regarding the invitation of online applications for admissions in graduate, postgraduate, diploma and certificate courses offered by IGNOU for its January 2020 sessions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the courses directly through the official website, ignou.ac.in or they can go through the link given below.
Click here for the direct link to apply online
IGNOU January 2020 registration: Steps to follow
In order to fill up the online application form of IGNOU January 2020, the candidates need to go through the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link available to apply for online admissions in January 2020 session
- Step 3: A new page will open on the display screen
- Step 4: If you are a first time user, click on the ‘New registration’ link and provide all the requisite information
- Step 5: Enter your credentials and log in
- Step 6: Enter all the required information and upload all supporting documents
- Step 7: Make payment and click on ‘submit’
- Step 8: Download the application form and take a print out for future reference.
IGNOU is the largest Open University in the country and offers students chances to pursue courses through distance mode. There are 21 schools through which IGNOU offers undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and certificate courses.