NOIDA 06th November 2018: Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the application forms for the courses to be offered in January 2019 batch. The deadline to submit the application forms for all the courses is 31st December, 2018. IGNOU is undoubtedly India’s most renowned open university and offers the students to pursue education in vivid disciplines at different levels i.e. Master, Bachelor, Diploma, and Certificate programs through distance learning mode. IGNOU has established 21 schools for different disciplines to offer education in diverse streams.
How to Fill IGNOU Application Form 2019?
- Visit the official website of IGNOU at www.ignou.ac.in
- Find and hit the link saying “Online Admission for January 2019 session”.
- Hit the ‘Register Yourself’ tab.
- Feed your details in the respective boxes of application form.
- Upload all the needed documents.
- Pay your admission fee, which is Rs. 400, through net banking, credit card, debit card, etc.
This is how the interested students can register for IGNOU January 2019 session. All the applicants are advised to take the printout of the acknowledgement page that specifies that the application form has been submitted successfully.
The applicants also need to keep their documents ready for uploading before initiating with the application form filling. Remember the below points:
The scanned photograph should be less than 100 kb.
Signature’s scanned copy should also be less than 100 kb.
Age proof, relevant educational qualification certificates, experience certificate (if applicable), reserved category certificate, and BPL certificate (if applicable) should also be arranged in scanned format.