Haryana Board of Secondary Education has declared the HBSE 10th Result 2019 i.e. Haryana Board Class 10 result 2019 few minutes back. The candidates can check their results on the official website of Haryana Board of Secondary Education- bseh.org.in. The 10th board exams were organized by Haryana Board of Secondary Education from 8th March to 30th March. Students just need to enter their roll no. and other general details to check their results.
Apart from the official websites, the HBSE 10th Result 2019 will be provided on indiaresults.com and examresults.com.
BSEH (Haryana Board of Secondary Education) is a state-level board responsible for conducting the board exams in Haryana. Along with the board exams, BSEH is also assigned to conduct public examinations at middle and matric level. The schools operating at state level are affiliated with BSEH in Haryana.
How to Check HBSE 10th Result 2019 Online?
- Visit the official website at bseh.org.in.
- Find the link that read HBSE Result 2019 or HBSE 10th Result 2019.
- Click on the same link and a sign in box will appear.
- Enter your roll number and other requisite details to check HBSE 10th Result 2019.
- The result will display on the screen after clicking the submit button.
- Get a printout of your mark statement for further reference.
How to Check Haryana Board Class 10 Results 2019 via SMS
- To check BSEH Class 10th 2019 result:
- SMS – RESULTHB10ROLLNUMBER – Send it to 56263
Highlights of HBSE 10th Result 2019
Pass Percentage (Overall): 57.39%
- Himanshu (Jhajjhar)
- Isha (Kaithal)
- Shalini (Kaithal)
- Sanju (Panipat)
All the best to all the students who qualified Haryana Board Class 10 2019 Examinations! The candidates who had a hard luck this year need to focus more on studies to nail the 10th board exams next year.