NOIDA- Gujarat Secondary and Higher Education Board (GSEB) has released the GUJCET application form 2019 on 25th January 2019. The last date to fill the application form is 8th February 2019. GUJCET stands for Gujarat Common Entrance Exam which is a state-level entrance exam. The online application form is available on the official website of GSEB only. This exam is conducted to shortlist the candidates for B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Pharma courses in Gujarat based engineering institutions.
GUJCET exam 2019 will take place on 23rd April 2019. And, to appear in this exam, the interested applicants will have to submit the application form along with the application fee of Rs 300. The first step is to register for GUJCET 2019 to generate User ID and Password after the successful OTP verification.
Know the Process to Fill GUJCET Application Form 2019
- Go to the official website of GSEB
- Register yourself by providing the requisite details
- After the successful registration and OTP verification, registration ID & password will generate
- Now the applicants need to log in using the reg. ID & password
- The next step is to deposit the application fee
- Application form will display on the screen
- Now they need to provide more details such as academic details, permanent & correspondence address, photograph & signature upload, etc.
- Crosscheck and then submit the GUJCET application form 2019
How to fill the GUJCET Application forms?
Candidates should crosscheck each and every piece of information carefully before finally submitting the application form as there will be no provision for corrections later. Once the information is entered, it can neither be omitted nor edited. The details provided on the application form will display on the admit card.
GUJCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
The conducting authority asks the candidates to meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria to take up GUJCET 2019:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum overall aggregate of 45%.
- The candidates who hail from the reserved category are given a relaxation of 5%; hence, the minimum marks they need are 40%.
- The candidates who are in class 12 this year can also appear in GUJCET 2019.
Stay tuned to GetEntrance News to remain always up-to-date with the latest information about GUJCET 2019.