Noida – The Food Corporation of India, also known as FCI, is going to start application process for the recruitment of 4,103 posts. A notification released on the official website of FCI which says the recruitment process will commence from 28 February 2019 (10 am) with releasing the application form. The candidates across the country will be able to fill & submit the online application form official website of FCI at fci.gov.in.
The candidates have to submit the application form under the given timeline that is 30 March 2019. The candidates are also suggested to submit the application form early enough to avoid last minute rush. Further, FCI will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem during the time of submission of FCI online application. FCI is going to recruit the deserving candidates for total 4,103 posts.
FCI Recruitment 2019: Details of the post
The details of Post are given below:
North Zone: 1999
• J.E. (Civil Engineering): 46
• J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering): 30
• Steno Grade-II: 43
• AG-II (Hindi): 22
• Typist (Hindi): 16
• AG-III (General): 256
• AG-III (Accounts): 287
• AG-III (Technical): 286
• AG-III (Depot): 1013
East Zone: 538
• J.E. (Civil Engineering): 26
• J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering): 10
• Steno Grade-II: 9
• AG-II (Hindi): 2
• Typist (Hindi): 12
• AG-III (General): 106
• AG-III (Accounts): 87
• AG-III (Technical): 224
• AG-III (Depot): 61
South Zone- 540
• J.E. (Civil Engineering): 26
• J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering): 15
• Steno Grade-II: 7
• AG-II (Hindi): 15
• Typist (Hindi): 2
• AG-III (General): 159
• AG-III (Accounts): 48
• AG-III (Technical): 54
• AG-III (Depot): 213
North East Zone: 291
• J.E. (Civil Engineering): 2
• Steno Grade-II: 8
• AG-II (Hindi): 1
• Typist (Hindi): 4
• AG-III (General): 112
• AG-III (Accounts): 22
• AG-III (Technical): 3
• AG-III (Depot): 131
West Zone: 735
• J.E. (Civil Engineering): 14
• J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering): 9
• Steno Grade-II: 9
• AG-II (Hindi): 4
• Typist (Hindi): 4
• AG-III (General): 124
• AG-III (Accounts): 65
• AG-III (Technical): 153
• AG-III (Depot): 353
The candidates must note that a candidate can apply in any one zone only i.e. either east zone or west zone or north zone or south zone or north east zone. Also, a candidate can apply only for any one of the post code a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h and i within the zone.
FCI recruitment 2019: Important date
The candidates willing to appear in the FCI exam 2019 must be aware about all the important dates related to whole recruitment process. Here, we have provided a few important dates related to FCI recruitment 2019:
• Online application form availability: 28 February 2019
• Last date to apply online: 30 March 2019
• Availability of Admit Cards for download: 15 days prior to announced date of examination
• Date of FCI recruitment 2019 Online Test: Tentatively in the month of April/May 2019
FCI Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for FCI Recruitment 2019, the candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
FCI Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualification
The candidates seeking job through FCI recruitment 2019 must fulfill the following educational qualification criteria:
• Steno. Grade – II: Graduate along with O level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively or Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.
• J.E. (Civil Engineering): Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with 1 year experience.
• J.E. (Electrical Mechanical): Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering with 1 year experience in the case of Diploma holders only.
To know the detailed information on educational qualifications, the candidates can check the official notification published on the official website of FCI.
FCI recruitment 2019: Age limit
• Junior Engineers: The candidates should not exceed the maximum age limit of 28 years
• AG-III: The candidates should not exceed the maximum age limit of 27 years
• Typist: The upper age limit of the candidates should not exceed 25 years
• Steno: The upper age limit of the candidates should not cross 25 years of age
• AG-II: The age of the candidate should be less than 28 years.
To get more details on age limit criteria, candidates can go through the official notification released on the official website.
FCI recruitment 2019: Application Process
The candidates willing to appear in the exam for FCI recruitment 2019 firstly required to fill the application form using online mode application form on the official website at fci.gov.in. The candidates have to fill the application form by following the below given steps:
• Firstly, visit the official website and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open in a new tab.
• Now, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter required credential asked in there such as Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
• The candidates are advised to note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password for future references. Now, the candidates are advised to fill and verify the details filled in the online application very carefully.
• Thereafter, the candidates have to validate the details provided in the application form and save the application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
• Now, the candidates have to proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications
• The candidates have to click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
• Now, the candidates have to click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment. After successfully payment of application fee, the candidates have to click on ‘Submit’ button.
FCI recruitment 2019: Selection procedure
The candidates seeking for Job through FCI recruitment should also know the entire process of selecting a deserving candidate for job. Here, we have provided brief details of selection procedure:
• The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the online examination, skill test followed by document verification process.
• The online test includes the online mode Phase-I and Phase-II exams.
• In the Phase-I of online test, the candidates will be asked Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions). Each question will carry equal 1 mark. For each wrong answer, there will be negative marking of one-fourth (1/4) of the mark assigned to that question. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no negative marking for that question. The marks obtained in Phase-I will not be reckoned in final merit ranking.