CISF or Central Industrial Security Force has published the applications for Assistant Sub-Inspector (Exe) posts. The number of proposed posts will be 519. The application is released for the departmental candidates in CISF through LDCE or Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for the recruitment year 2018. The deadline for submitting the application for the position by the Unit Commanders will fall in December 15, 2018 and for the respective Zonal DisG, the end date will be December 22, 2018.
Important dates for CISF Asstt. SI (Exe) Post
- End date of applications submisison by the Unit Commanders: December 15, 2018
- End date of application submission by respective Zonal DisG: December 22, 2018
- Verification of service records at CISF SSG Noida: January 21, 2019
- Date for Written Examination: February 24, 2019
- Announcement of result for written examination: March 18, 2019
- Beginning of Physical measurement and PET: April 04, 2019
- Commencement of Medical Examination: May 06, 2019
- Start date for Review Medical Examination: June 02, 2019
- Beginning of Basic Training: June 24, 2019
Eligibility Criteria: CISF Asstt. SI (Exe) Post
- As far as the Educational Qualification is concerned, the applicants are supposed to have completed their graduation from reputed institute.
- The age of the candidates should not be above 35 years if they want to apply for the post.
- The experience of the applicants matters a lot. They are supposed to have undergone five years of regular service with basic training in the grade or must have completed the combined regular service of five years as Head Constable/GD, Constable/GD and Constable/TM.
Process to Apply for CISF Asstt. SI (Exe) Posts
The applicants who are interested to apply for this post will have to go to the official web portal of CISF and complete the application form by mentioning the given details. They are supposed to send the same to the address specified by the authority in the official notice. The deadline for application submission will be December 15 and December 22, 2018 for different categories. To get more information regarding the post, the candidate can check the official notification online.