Noida 15th October – Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has given the indications to start the registration form filling process for the CBSE 10th & 12th Board Examinations 2019 soon. The students who are studying in the schools affiliated with CBSE need to re-check their information and then the school would submit the final list of candidates to CBSE. The students and their parents/ guardians need to take care of few points while registering for CBSE 10th & 12th Board Examinations 2019 to eliminate the possibility of any further discrepancy.
The board will also release registration and examination form for private candidates on its official website i.e. cbse.nic.in. Private candidates also need to make sure that they fill the form correctly to avoid any problem in their registration.
CBSE to Start 10th & 12th Examination 2019 Registration- Things to Check
- First of all, the candidate need to check the details like their name, father’s name, mother’s name, or guardians’ name very carefully. The wrong name entry will reflect on their mark sheet and certificate for the rest of their life; hence, it requires their special attention. A minor spelling error may lead the candidates witness sheer inconvenience later for rectification of the same.
- Make sure the date of birth mentioned in the application form is precisely correct. It’s especially the most crucial factor for CBSE 10th board students. For the whole life, CBSE 10th marks statement and passing certificate will work as your DOB proof and the last thing you want is your DOB showing wrong on these certificates. Always ensure that your DOB is correct.
- The candidates also need to make sure that their details and DOB match exactly with the Admission Withdrawal Register (AWR). Don’t even think of skipping this step as checking the same is as crucial as checking your details and DOB. Not only is it mandatory to provide the right information, but also to ensure that the information matches with the school records. It means, if there is any change in the CNSE registration form, then the students should also get it rectified in the school record which is an easy affair and help you get an escape from the further troubles.
- The government ID (which is being used as identity proof) details (Aadhar Card, Passport, etc.) also need to be cross-checked by the candidates. It is not mandatory for the candidates to have Aadhar card to register for CBSE board exams; however, the board asks for a valid ID proof issued by central or state government. Tally the credentials of the ID card presented by you while fulfilling the documental needs.
- Students are advised to use an identification number as it is the only way to have an access to their respective Digilocker. The digital copies of all the important documents of the students are provided by CBSE in the Digilocker. These digital documents are given the recognition as acceptable and valid documents by various bodies and CBSE provide them in the Digilocker in real-time just after announcing the result. Last but not the least step is to provide the identification number correctly to the board so that your documents land in the right Digilocker.
CBSE Class 10 and 12 Board Examinations 2019 will be conducted by the boards in February and March 2019. This year, in obligation with the Delhi HC order, CBSE will start the board examinations from 3rd week of February. CBSE board exam date sheet 2019 for 10th and 12th examination will be rolled out by the apex body once the List of Candidates (LOC) is submitted by the affiliated schools.