Bihar Board BSEB 10th, 12th Exam Time Table 2020 has been released by the conducting board. The student who are lined up to appear in the exam to be held in 2020 need to check the same and prepare as per the time table. Both the date sheets have been published on the official website of the board at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in. As per the date sheets, class 10th examination will start from February 17, 2020, and the class 12th examination will start from February 3, 2020.
Bihar Board BSEB 12th Exam Date Sheet 2020
- February 3, 2020 – Morning shift- Physics, Afternoon shift- History, RB Hindi
- February 4, 2020 – Morning- Chemistry, Afternoon- Political Science, English
- February 5, 2020 – Morning- Biology, Afternoon- Economics, Foundation Course
- February 6, 2020 – Afternoon- Computer Science, Multi-Media and Web Tech, Yoga and Physical Education
- February 7, 2020 – Morning- Mathematics, Afternoon- M.B, Vocational Trade-I
- February 8, 2020 – Morning- Agriculture, Music, Afternoon- Entrepreneurship, Geography
- February 10, 2020 – Morning- Language subject, Afternoon- Psychology, Vocational Trade-II
- February 11, 2020 – Afternoon shift- Philosophy, Vocational Trade- III
- February 12, 2020 – Morning- Language subject, Afternoon- Sociology, Business Studies, Related Subjects
- February 13, 2020 – Morning- Home Sciences, Economics, Afternoon- Accountancy
Bihar Board BSEB 10th Exam Date Sheet 2020
- February 17, 2020- Science
- February 18, 2020- Mathematics
- February 19, 2020- Social Science
- February 21, 2020- Vernacular subject
- February 22, 2020- Second Indian Language
- February 24, 2020- Additional subjects.
Bihar Board BSEB 10th, 12th Exam Time Table 2020: Important information
- Official website: biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
- Class 12th exam will start from February 3, 2020
- Class 10th exam will start from February 17, 2020
- Both the examinations will be held in two shifts – first shift (9.30 am to 12.45 pm), and the second shift from 1:45 pm to 5 pm.
About Bihar School Examination Board
The Bihar School Examination Board is the official body to conduct examinations at secondary and senior secondary standard in both government and private schools belonging to state of Bihar on the basis of syllabus as prescribed by the Government of Bihar.